Mawlana Bhashani Science & Technology University Admission. MBSTU Admission Circular 2019-20 has been released on admission notice website mbstu.ac.bd/admission. If you want to know about MBSTU admission requirement, total seat, admit card and seat plan then you can follow this post.
MBSTU Admission Circular 2019-20
You already know that, MBSTU Admission Circular 2019-20 has been announced by the authority. Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University is also known as MBSTU Admission Circular 2019-20 has been disclosed. Apply process of Mawlana Bhashani Science & Technology University Admission 2019-20 will be start from 22th October (Monday) 2019. Admission connected all news will be found in Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University website at www.mbstu.ac.bd , notice board & our website too.
Important Dates and Schedule
It is very important to know the time to apply and the exam date. So for your help we are providing the important dates below-
|Application starts on||21th September 2019||10.00 am|
|Application will finish||31th October 2019||11.59 pm|
|MBSTU Admission Test Date|
|A Unit||22 November (Friday) 2019||10.30am to 12.00pm|
|B Unit||22 November (Friday) 2019||3.00pm to 4.30pm|
|C Unit||23 November (Saturday) 2019||10.30am to 12.00pm|
|D Unit||23 November (Saturday) 2019||3.00pm to 4.30pm|
Introduction to MBSTU Admission Unit
This year Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University (MBSTU) Admission Test 2019-20 will be held by MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) method. Total 785 seats are available in Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University. Involved candidates will apply in 15 departments under 4 units. Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University has 5 faculties & 15 departments. They are specifying below:-
|Faculty of Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Information and Communication Technology|
|Faculty of Life Science||Environment Science and Resource Management|
|Criminology and Police Science|
|Food Technology and Nutritional Science|
|Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering|
|Biochemistry and Molecular Biology|
|Faculty of Science||Chemistry|
|Faculty of Business Studies||Business Administration|
|Faculty of Social Science||Economics|
For apply firstly you need to know the eligibility of the candidate. So that they can apply surely. All the condition is given below for your help. So let’s have a look on it.
- Applicant who completed SSC or equal exam in 2016/2017 & HSC or equal exam in 2018/2019 are qualified to apply. Applicants have not less than GPA 3.00 (without 4th subject) & must have total GPA 6.50 (without 4th subjects) in each of SSC & HSC or equal exam.
- Applicants from Science Group can apply all units but Business Studies & Arts Group only can apply for D Unit.
- For Unit A interested applicants must have GPA 3.00 in Physics & Mathematics in HSC or equal exam. For unit B interested applicants must have GPA 3.00 in Chemistry & Biology in HSC or equal exam. Moreover Pharmacy & Biochemistry and Molecular Biology departments, interested applicants must have GPA 3.00 in Mathematics in HSC or equal exam. For Unit C interested applicants must have GPA 3.00 in Chemistry, Mathematics & Physics in HSC or equal exam.
- For GCE level – O, interested applicants must have B grade in 3 subjects & must pass all (5) subjects. For GCE level – A, interested applicants must have B grade in 2 subjects & must pass all (3) subjects.
- Interested candidates who completed SSC/GCE level – O or same exam in before 2012, those candidates won’t apply this test.
MBSTU Admission Exam system
Mawlana Bhashani University Admission test marks 200 including MCQ 100 marks and 100 marks from previous exam result. 40% from SSC result and 60% from HSC result including 4th subjects. 0.25 marks will cut down for every wrong answer.
Mawlana Bhashani Science & Technology University Admission Circular 2019-20
For getting admitted you need to first apply. For apply you need to know the procedure to get the chance to sit the admission exam. So we are here to providing you all the procedure. They are given below-
- First, Visit The MBSTU admission Official Website http://mbstu-admission.org
- Provide Your SSC & HSC Information and Collect Biller ID
- Pay Your Application fee by Dutch Bangla Mobile Banking and Collect Your Transaction ID
- Visit The Official Site and Login With Bill Number and Transaction ID
- Upload Your Photo and Signature and Submit Your Application Form.
If you don’t have internet facilities then no need to worry. You can also apply by mobile phone. The procedure is given below-
Application form can be submitted by the Teletalk Mobile phone by sending SMS to 16222.
Go to message option and write- MBSTU (space)3 Key word of HSC Board(space) HSC exam Roll No (space) Passing Year (space) 3 Key word of SSC exam Board (space) SSC exam Roll No(space)Passing Year (space) Unit Key word.
For Example: MBSTU DHA 123456 2019 CHI 102030 2013 A
For different Board the code is-
- COMILLA – (COM)
- BARISAL – (BAR)
- CHITTAGONG – (CHI)
- SYLHET – (SYL)
- DHAKA – (DHA)
- DINAJPUR – (DIN)
- JESSORE – (JES)
- RAJSHAHI – (RAJ)
- MADRASAH – (MAD)
- TECHNICAL – TEC
- Vocational – VOC
- Diploma in Business Studies – DIB
- Diploma in Commerce – DIC
- HSC in Business Management – HBM
- Open University & Foreign Students – OTH
If every information is correct then after sending SMS applicant get a SMS back with name of applicant, admission fee and a PIN number. To complete the application process, one needs to send another SMS to 16222 by typing
MBSTU <space> yes <space> PIN number <space> mobile number.
Example: MBSTU YES PIN Number 01XXXXXXXXX and send 16222
Here applicants should give another mobile number (any operators) which is used by own for communication.
Admission Fee Payment system
To complete the apply procedure you need to pay the apply fee first. Otherwise the application won’t be confirmed. So that you can’t sit in the exam. So we are providing the payment procedure below –
You have to pay BDT. 550/- TK for the application formalities.
- Dial *322# from DBBL Mobile Banking Enable SIM
- Select 1 For Payment Option
- Select 1 For Bill Pay
- Provide **** as Biller ID For MBSTU Admission
- Input Your Bill Number as Application ID
- Type Your Application Fee (550)
- Provide your PIN Number and Complete Payment
[N.B. -Please read admission circular carefully before payment. We are not responsible for your trouble ]
We hope that all the information was helpful for you. We also provide more admission related post. Stay with us for more information.