Sheikh Hasina University Admission Circular 2019-20. Recently SHU admision circular 2019 publish their undergraduate honours admission circular notice on official website www.shubd.net. Last year the admission test was held for the first time in this university. So today we will discuss about SHU Admission Notice 2019-2020.
Sheikh Hasina University Admission circular 2019-20 । shubd.net
There are about 45 public universities in the whole country. Sheikh Hasina University of Netrakona is one of them. Sheikh Hasina University of Netrokona is a government public university of Bangladesh. It is comparatively a new public university. It is located at Rajur Bazr, Netrakona, Bangladesh.On 30 January 2017 in regular cabinet meeting, chaired by prime minister, agreed in principle to the Acts for the Sheikh Hasina University in Netrokona District. The initial plan was to set up a science and technology university in Netrokona, but it was later revised to a ‘general’ university, offering courses in arts, commerce other than science.
Sheikh Hasina University has established in 2019. It has no academic building yet it will publish admission notice 2019-20 sessions. This is a great opportunity for those who want admitted to this university. Now we will try to describe Sheikh Hasina University admission circular 2019-20 step by step.
|Sheikh Hasina University Admission Timeline|
Online Apply start: 07 September 2019
Application ending time: 30 September 2019
Application fee for all units: 700 Taka
Admit Card download date:
Admission Test Date :
Admission Link: www.shubd.net
SHU Admision Routine / Date
|Arts||2-00 PM to 3.30||13 October 2019|
|Social Science||2-00 PM to 3.30||14 October 2019|
|Science||2-00 PM to 3.30||15 October 2019|
- SSC and equivalent passing year : 2014 to 2017
- HSC and equivalent passing year : 2019
|Arts||Both SSC and HSC and other equivalent board Candidates must have 7.00 point.|
|Social Science||Both SSC and HSC and other equivalent board Candidates must have 7.00 point.|
|Science||Both SSC and HSC and other equivalent board Candidates must have 8.00 point.|
Sheikh Hasina University Admission Test Mark Distribution
|MCQ Exam : (Bangla 30 + English 30 + General knowledge 40)||100|
|Written Exam : ( Bangla 10 +English 10 + Current Affairs 10)||30|
Social Science Faculty
|MCQ Exam : (Bangla 25 + English 25 + Economic/Science 25, General knowledge 25)||100|
|Written Exam : ( Bangla 10 +English 10 + Economic/Math 10)||30|
|MCQ Exam : (Bangla 15 + English 15 + Math 20, Physics 20 ,Chemisty 20 , ICT 10)||100|
|Written Exam : ( Math 10 + Physics 10 + Chemistry/ICT 10)||30|
- Admission examination total marks 130 and pass marks 50.
- Written exam total marks 30 and pass marks 12.
- For the wrong answer of each MCQ question in the admission test, the number will be reduced to 0.25.
- The written exam will be evaluated in 10 times the number of seats from the candidates who passed the MCQ examinations.
- The questions will be in Bangla and English versions. The time for application for candidates who are willing to take the test in the English version .The selected options will be selected.
- The results of the admission test will be published on the university’s website www.shubd.net .
SHU Admission Circular 2019-2020
The Apply Processing of SHU
The candidates who are interested to apply in Sheikh Hasina University for them we have given the process of apply.
- At first, you have to go to the official website :www.shubd.net.
- Click online apply.
- Fill up online application form carefully.
- Upload your photo and signature . Photo (length x width) 300 x 300 pixel and signature (length x width) 300 x 80 pixel maximum 60kby will be automatically generated entry form.
- After finishing fill up application form, print the application form,
- Then pay the application fee as mentioned in Circular.
- Application fee will be paid by Rocket (Datch Bangla Mobile Banking) & bKash (BRAC Bank Mobile Banking).
The processing of Sheikh Hasina University admission test fee
How you can pay your money now we will say the process.
- Dial *247#
- Dial 5 to select Pay Bill.
- Dial 2 for other account.
- Dail 2 to pay bill and select pay bill.
- Type theSheikHasina University biksh account number 01778 -46 92 48.
- Dail 1 to give student applicationId.
- Type the university selected 700 at Amount
- Complete your payment by giving your pin number.
- Dial *322#
- Dial 1 to select payment.
- Dial 1 to select pay bill.
- Dial 1 and select self option.
- Type 2717 as Biller ID.
- Type Apllication ID .
- Enter 700 as Amount
- Complete your payment by giving your pin number.
Sheik Hasina University Admit card 2019-20
You can download your Sheik Hasina University admit card 2019-20 after submitting online application. Sheik Hasina University admission authority will announce admit card download date. Applicant can download their admit card PDF with in due date. If any students fail to download his/her Sheik Hasina University admission admit card 2019 then he can not enter the admission test exam hall.
- To download the admit card, please browse http://shubd.net
- Clicking on the Sheik Hasina University Admin option will allow the applicant to display the information and log in with your own User ID and Password and the option of Picture and Signature upgrade will be available.
- Photo (length x width) 300 x 300 pixel and signature (length x width) 300 x 80 pixel maximum 60kby will be automatically generated entry form.
- You can then download the entry form in PDF form.
- Pictures are not accepted in the dark.
- A copy of the admission test should be kept by you and the other copies will be submitted to the concerned inspector.
- Once the picture and signature are upped, it can’t be suitable change
Sheik Hasina University Admission Result 2019-20
Sheik Hasina University admission result 2019-20 will be published within 5 days after admission test. You can check your Sheik Hasina University admission result via internet. Follow the below step to download result
1 The result will be published after 3 days to the official website of HSTU http://shubd.net
2. You can find the result in our website also.
3. If there is no internet service you can also SMS for result.
4. Firstly you have to go to the mobile phone’s message option.
5. Then type SHU <space> Unit name <space> RESULT and send to 16321.
6. You will get a return SMS and found the result