Dhaka University Du Home Economics Admission Result 2019-20. DU Home Economic College result 2019-20 has been announced on admission.eis.du.ac.bd. This is special admission unit only for girls candidates. Today we discuss about Home Economics college/unit admission application , minimum requirement, total seat , admit card and result.
DU Home Economics Admission Result 2019-20
Home Economics College is a girls education institution established in Bangladesh. It is also professionally based education. It was established in Dhaka with the support of the Ford Foundation of America and Oklahoma State University in the United States. At present it is a college under Dhaka University. home economics result.
|Notable Data for DU Home Economics|
|Online Apply start : 1 September 2019|
Online Application Deadline : 15 October 2019
Application Fee : Tk. 500.
Admit Card Download : 29 November 2019 to the exam date morning 9 am.
Exam Date : 08 November 2019
Admission Result Date : 17 November 2019
DU home economics admission reault 0219-20 has been announced. To check your result click below link.
Home Economics Unit College name:
There are four college under Dhaka University Home Economics Unit. These are..
- Home Economics College, Azimpur, Dhaka
- Bangladesh Home economics College, Green Road, Dhaka
- National College of Home Economics, Lalmatia, Dhaka
- Home Economics College, Mymensingh
Subjects or Departments:
There are five departments in five major area of home economics:-
- Food and Nutrition
- Resource Management and Entrepreneurship
- Child Development and Social Relationship
- Art and Creative Studies
- Clothing and Textile
Minimum Requirement for Admission in Home Economics Unit
- The SSC should be passed in 2014 to 2017 and HSC in only 2019.
- The candidate will have to have a total of 4 GPAs in the Secondary and Higher Secondary / Equivalent Examination along with the 4th subject. However, the application cannot be applied if GPA is below 2.5 in any exam.
- Candidates will be able to apply for admission till October 13. However, admission fee can be submitted till October 13.
- Only girls can apply.
DU Home Economics Unit Seat per College:
Home Economics Unit consists of four colleges and seats number and yearly expenses
|No.||College name||Types of college||Seat|
|1.||Home Economics College, Azimpur, Dhaka||Government||1000|
|2.||Bangladesh Home economics College, Green Road, Dhaka||Private||550|
|3.||National College of Home Economics, Lalmatia, Dhaka||Private||550|
|4.||Home Economics College, Mymensingh||Private||100|
Marks Distribution for Admission Test
Full Admission Test: 200 Marks
MCQ – 120 Marks
GPA – 80 Marks
So like exam preparation it is also important to have good GPA.
Applicant have to give the answer Bangla and English compulsory for all the groups. Other 2 subject will be selected from your SSC and HSC subjects. You can prepare yourself for the exam. We are providing the subject list with groups. Like:
- Science – Physics, chemistry, biology, Math, General knowledge, Computer.
- Commerce – Business policy and implement, Economics and business geography, Accounting, Statistics, General knowledge, Computer.
- Humanities – Economics, Political science, Sociology, Social science, phycology, logic, home economics, Islamic history, General knowledge, Computer.
- Home Economics – general science, food and nutrition, Resource Management and Entrepreneurship, Child Development and Social Relationship, Art and Creative Studies, Clothing and Textile, General knowledge, Computer.
Admission Fee Per College
|No.||College name||Types of college||Fee|
|1.||Home Economics College, Azimpur, Dhaka||Government||5000|
|2.||Bangladesh Home economics College, Green Road, Dhaka||Private||5000|
|3.||National College of Home Economics, Lalmatia, Dhaka||Private||5000|
|4.||Home Economics College, Mymensingh||Private||5000|
For Private college the yearly cost will be 27,250 to 45,000. So it is very important to get chance in the government college for low cost.
DU Home Economics College Admission Circular 2019-2020
How To Apply in Home Economics Admission
Applicant have to apply online Using Dhaka University Online Admission System. Admission Procedure is given below:
- Open Dhaka University Admission Site admission.eis.du.ac.bd and then Click to Apply
- Now Give Your Educational Information of HSC and SSC like; roll, registration no, passing year etc.
- Click Next See Your Info Then Click Agree
- Now give Color Photo,
- Give your Personal Mobile No. and Quota (if you had Any).
- If All this information is given Correctly You have to Send a SMS Using Any Sim Except Teletalk. SMS Format Will be Found Same Page. After Send SMS Candidates Will get s Confirmation Code. Now give Confirmation Code and Click Agree.
- Now Click Apply and Collect Money Receipt
How pay Application Fee:
- Download the Application Money Receipt.
- Now Pay Your Application Fee by any govt. Bank (Sonali, Rupali, Agrani, Janata).
- Collect Your Payment Copy.
- You Can See Your Payment Status After 3 working Day.
Dhaka University Home Economics Admit Card 2019-20 Download
Applicant have to Download Admit Card For Seat in the Exam Hall. Admit Card Download Link Will be Active 29th November 2019. So After Completing the Payment and obviously the date given by authority Applicant Will Able to Download Admit Card. To Download Admit Card You Will need Admission test Roll Number and PIN Number. Which was Provided After Online Application Form. So save that carefully for further use.
DU Home Economics Admission Seat Plan
Home Economics Admission Test Seat Plan Will be Published before of Exam Date. Generally admission test seat plan published 3 Days before the Exam Date. Students Will be Able to see Seat plan by login. And also by sms.
Type DU <space> GOC <space> ROLL and it to 16321
Like: DU GOC 123456
University of Dhaka Home Economics Admission Result 2019-20
Home Economics Admission Test Result Will Publish 11th December 2019. Most Probably Publishing Time is After 5 PM. Admission Test Result update Will found DU official website.
Go to the website. Click on result. Put on your exam roll. Boom! Here is your result.
DU <space> GOC <space> RESULT <space> ROLL and it to 16321
Related Other Information
Under this unit, only admission activities of 5 institutions are completed through DU. The curriculum and tests are conducted by the DU Authority.
The certificate is issued from DU. All types of electronic devices, including calculators, are prohibited to carry and use.
So here is all. Please let us know if there is any confusion.