National University Degree Admission Circular 2019-20. NU degree admission form fill up circular 2019 notice has been announced on Nu degree application link nu.ac.bd/admission. Thousand of students are waiting for Degree admission notice. So today we discuss about Nu degree apply process, minimum requirement , meril list result and release slip result 2019.
National University Degree Admission Circular 2019-20
Nu degree 2019-20 form fill up start soon. Already you know that, National University follows some qualification for every applicant for degree admission. Below, we have listed all the qualification for you. National University has 6 types of 3 years course for degree candidates. These are:
- Bachelor of Arts -BA
- Bachelor of Music -BMU
- Bachelor of Science -BSC
- Bachelor of Sports -B Sports
- Bachelor of Social Science -BSS
- Bachelor of Business Studies -BSS
|NU Degree Admission 2019-20 Timeline|
|Online Primary Application Form Fill Up||14 November – 28 November 2019|
|Primary Application Form Submit||16 November – 30 November 2019|
|Confirmation of Primary Selection by Related Colleges||14 November – 01 December 2019|
|Apply Charge Paid By Connected Colleges||02 December – 05 December 2019|
Degree Form Fill Up 2019-20 Requirement
This is the very common question that, Who is worthy of or who can apply for degree pass form fill up.. Degree admits 6 types of course for 3 years long.
Every applicant will be selected for the above course by their SSC and HSC GPA basis and your favorite college also will be selected by NU authority. Now this time to Apply for Degree 1st year Admission 2019-2020.
NU Degree Admission Minimum Requirement
If you can meet the following conditions then you can apply for degree admission.
- 1 copy passport size image,
- applicant’s phone number
- SSC, HSC exam roll number and registration number.
- Students can apply who have passed the SSC on 2015/2016/2017
- Students can apply who have passed the HSC on 2016/2018/2019
- Students can apply who have passed by getting a D grade.
- 60% mark will be calculated of HSC and 40% mark will be calculated of SSC.
- According to the SSC certificate, student age should be under 24 year on the date of 31 December 2019.
NU Degree Admission Circular PDF File Download
The NU degree admission circular of 2019 is attached below as a PDF file. If you want to know more information about NU Admission, please click the link below to download the PDF file to get all information, including important dates, education requirements, necessary papers, registration procedures, and other details. Download PDF Degree Admission Circular of 2019
How To Apply For Degree Admission 2019-20?
Degree Admission Notice 2019 has been published, now every applicant can be able to apply for admission and they just need to select their favorite college. Most numbers of student don’t know how to apply for Degree pass 1st-year admission. In here I am discussing how to apply for Degree Admission 2019. If you do not apply online, you will not be considered eligible for degree admission. Be careful about that. Therefore, every student has to apply at the national university website. The instruction is given below how to apply from the National University website online.
- Go to NU website at www.nu.edu.bd
- Then click the “Admission” menu
- Then click on the “Degree Pass” Option
- Click the “Apply Now” on the left side of this page.
- Now click on the “Applicant’s Login” option.
- Then Type “Applicant Roll Number and password”
- Now click on the “Login” option.
- Then type SSC Roll, Board Name, Passing Year and Also Your HSC Roll, Board name and Passing Year.
- After filling out all information correctly then click sign in.
- Then select your college and select your course/courses.
- Now upload your image (image size must be 120 x 150 pixels)
- Then type your mobile number.
- After filling out all information, click the View menu and check it again. If you don’t find any error then submit your application and print it on A4 paper.
- Submit your application to your college with SSC Transcript, Registration Card Photocopy, HSC Transcript, and Registration Card Photocopy and 250 taka as admission fee.
Thanks for reading this article and I hope you will get all information about degree admission circular of 2019. If you have any question about degree admission circular of 2019 please contact us using the comment box below.