All Agricultural University Admission Circular 2019-20. Combined Agri University admission notice 2019-20 has been published on admission-agri.org. Today we discuss about Bangladesh All Agricultural Universities admission requirement , total seat, application procedure and admission seat plan and result.
All Agricultural University Admission Circular 2019-20। admission-agri.org
The authorities have decided that five integrated and two related universities will be organized this year in the agricultural universities of the country. The decision was made at a meeting of the standing committee of Bangladesh University Parishad, organized by the Vice-Chancellor of the Public University, Dhaka on July 5. This is the first time when all the agriculture univarsity is doing combined examination.
Agricultural University Admission Seat Plan Has Been Announced.
|Agricultural University Admission Timeline|
|Application Starts on: 10th September 2019|
Application Ends on :15th October 2019
Application Fee : 1000 Taka
Admit Card Download Date :
Admission test :30th November 2019
Result will publish :5th December 2019
Subject Choice :13th December 2019
Subject Choice Result:14th December 2019
Admission from waiting list :26th December 2019
Orientation day :1st January 2020
Class will Start :2nd January 2020
Agricultural University Minimum Requirement for Apply
Before admission application you should fulfill some condition or minimum requirements. If you unable to fill fill these condition then you can apply for Agricultural admission 2019-20. So follow the below qualifications..
- SSC passing year 2016 or 2017.
- HSC passing year 2018 or 2019.
- That means there is 2nd time exam option.
- Student must be from science group both HSC, SSC or equivalent exam.
- Minimum GPA 3.00 Out of 5.00 both in HSC, SSC or equivalent exam.
- Physics, Chemistry, Math or Higher math, Biology in each of the subjects has to be minimum GPA 3.00.
- O level and A level candidates need minimum B Grade on each 5 subjects.
- Total combined GPA should be minimum GPA 7.00 out of 10.
Seat per Agricultural University
|1.||Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University, Gazipur.||330|
|2.||Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh||1108|
|3.||Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University, Dhaka||700|
|4.||Sylhet Agricultural University, Sylhet||431|
|5.||Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Chittagong||245|
|6.||Khulna Agricultural University, Khulna||150|
|7.||Patuakhali Science and Technology University, Patuakhali.||587|
|In Total Seat||3551|
Agriculture University Admission Test Mark distribution
Total number is 200 (100+100 = MCQ+GPA). Total time for the exam is 1 hour. So there is 100 question and each question contains of 1 marks. For every wrong answer it will cut 0.25 marks.
General Knowledge -10
Total -100 marks
100 marks for GPA- HSC result × 12 and for SSC result × 8
Combined Agri University admission notice 2019-20
How to Apply in Agriculture University?
Candidates can find out necessary information of the admission from their official website of Agriculture University www.admission-agri.org. The form must be filled in accordance with the given instruction on the website. Then submit the filled up form. After submission the faculty or institution cant be changed. Generated ID number need for the payment by Rocket or SureCash mobile banking.
Agriculture University Applicant’s necessary information:
- SSC/HSC passing year
- Board name
- Roll number
- Registration no.
- Mobile no and
- Applying unit name.
- They have to upload a recent passport size color photo (which passport size picture have to see candidates whole face and ear) : 1 copy (300×300 pixel) on JPG Format, File size 50kB. Applicants sign: 300×80 pixel.
- After submitting the form successfully on their website an ID No given to the candidate. They should print the ID Containing paper. It needs for payment and to collect the admit card.
- This given ID no. had to be used by Rocket, Sure Cash or Bkash mobile banking to pay the university bill. That was 1000 tk. After that you have to follow the Payment Flow Chart.
- Candidates admit card would be given by 21.11.19 to 27.11.19. You just have to use your ID no and print it out from the website.
- ’A’ level and ‘O’ level candidates have to pay their form on register’s office.
- Interested foreign students can also apply by website of Agriculture University admission-agri.org.
Agriculture University Payment System
- According to the ID no candidates have to pay 1000 BDT (Non-refundable) By Rocket or Surecash or Bkash mobile banking system on Sher-E-Bangla Agriculture University fund.
- Candidates must have 1000 BDT on their account with service charge.
- ‘A’ level and ‘O’ level candidates have to pay their fees on register’s office.
Agriculture University Admit Card 2019-20 Download
Applicants can download their admit card on their official website Agriculture University www.admission-agri.org. You have to log in to the website and give your ID no. Then find your admit card. You just print it out. They get their admit card within 19th November 2019 – 25th November 2019 on the website. Using the ID No thy have to print the admit card. ’A’ level and ‘O’ level candidates have to collect their form register office. The question paper generally provide on Bangla format who wants English format they have to mention it during online application.
Agri University Admission Result 2019-20
For the fist time all agri universities admission held on t a time. Al though admission test hed at a time then admission result will be announced at a time. Hope that Combined agri universities admission result will be announced with in 5 day after finish admission test. Admission result will be announced on Agri University official admission website admission-agri.org. When result announce then immediately upload it on our website. You can download it easily without any redirection. So no more tension about admission result.
Agriculture University Admission Important papers
- SSC and HSC or similar exam main certificate. (photocopy wouldn’t take)
- SSC and HSC or similar exam main mark sheet. (photocopy wouldn’t take)
- Recent passport size photocopy with attested by 1st class officer.
- For freedom fighter quota you need to prove by giving a certificate which was provided in 1997 to 2001. Another certificate was needed from chairman for confirming your relation with freedom fighter.
- For tribal quota you have to collect a certificate from district commissioner.
- For player quota it has to be from BKSP.
Another important things:
- If you provide wrong information to SAU authority than they would cancel your exam.
- For hall seat for the new students it is not possible now because of vacancy.
- If you needed any information related to Agriculture University admission-agri.org. you can mail in this information.
- Admission test information change, amendment, re-add would be on the hand of authority.
That’s all about Agricultural University Admission Test Circular. If you have more queries or information, don’t forget to let us know in the comment section.
If you have any query about Combined Agri admission then you can comment below section.