General Science and Technology – GST Admission Online Application 2020-2021: GST Online Apply 2021 process described in our website and gstadmission.org . If you are interested about to know online application, it is a right place. Primary application will start from 01 April, 2021 to 15 April 2021.By reading our post you will be able to know about GST online form fill up process & payment information.
GST Admission Online Apply 2020-2021
This year the authority has decided to take exam together for 20 universities for this they published a combined circular. The circular has published in the official website of gstadmission.org. To see this many hsc pass student are prepared for application. But they have not clear concept about GST Online Application Procedure. No problem reading our post you can know General Science and Technology admission online apply 2020-2021 process. If you think you are able to apply in primary application of gst then it is ideal post.
Primary Application Start: 01 April 2021
Application End: 15 April 2021
Date of eligible candidates List: 23 April 2021
Final Application Start: 24 April 2021
Application end: 20 May 2021
Admit Card Download: 01 June 2021 – 10 June 2021
Official Website: www.gstadmission.org
Apply Requirement For GST admission
Before the application you need to read the minimum requirement perfectly. After reading if you think, you are ok. Our post will totally help you in this regard. The students who pass in HSC or equivalent exam in 2019 and 2020 can primary apply for GST University Admission. In the following we will give you unit wise admission requirements so that you can understand easily. Point to be noted that for every unit in HSC and SSC exam minimum GPA has to have 3.50.
A Unit: Humanities Group: Total CGP 7.00 has to have for arts group students.
B Unit: Business Group: If you a student of commerce background students, you need have CGP 7.30.
C Unit: Science Group: For science candidates need total CGP 8.00
GST Online Application Process
May be you want to know GST application procedure. Don’t worry we have discussed below so you can know everything. No more late in a hurry read GST Admission online application process step by step.
- First of all you have to go the official website of GST. The website is www.gstadmission.org.
- After entering in the website now you should click on apply button.
- Now on this screen you can see an online form. In this time you will fill up the application form with all correct information.
- When you will give all correct information then you need to upload a photo which is recently captured as well as picture of your signature. Remember photo and signature size should be as per as the instructions of the circular.
- If you think all above information is correct, click on the submit button.
- In this stage you can see application preview. You will see application preview with your photo and signature picture. You should download this application copy for later needs.
- For you attention we can say that you should check your information again and again to give in the application form. Otherwise you application can be cancelled.
General & Science-Technology (GST) University List
We divided all university into two categories they are
|General University||Science and Technology University|
|Jagannath University||Bangabandu Digital University|
|Islami University||Shahjalal University of Science and Technology|
|Khulna University||Haji Danesh University of Science and Technology|
|Comilla University||MawlanaBhashani University of Science and Technology|
|Kazi Nazrul University||Noakhali University of Science and Technology|
|Begum Rokeya University||Jessore University of Science and Technology|
|Barisal University||Pabna University of Science and Technology|
|Rabindra University||Bangabandhu University of Science and Technology|
|Sheikh Hasina University||Rangamati University of Science and Technology|
|FazilatunnesaMujib University of Science and Technology|
|Patuakhali University of Science and Technology|
Subscribe our website to get other update. We generally give all educational information and university related necessary details. Like our facebook page.