Dhaka University DU A Unit Result 2019-20. DU A unit result has been announced on DU KA unit result website eis.admission.du.ac.bd . Thousands of candidates are wait for DU A unit merit list result 2019-20. So today we talk about this.
Dhaka University DU A Unit Result 2019-20
Dhaka University A unit is only for science students. For the first time this session DU admission authority take their admission exam in written & MCQ exam type. For this reason DU A unit result publish date may be delay. Otherwise they announced result within 3 days.
authority has been published question solution of A unit. We are here to provide you to check what is your situation in the exam. A unit is also called KA unit in Bangla.
|Dhaka University A Unit Result Timeline|
Exam Date: 20 September 2019
Exam Type: MCQ & Written Exam
Exam Day: Friday
Exam Time: 10.00 AM
Enter exam hall: 9:30 AM.
Exam finished: 11:30 AM
Total exam time: 1.30 minute.
DU A Unit Result
When we participated the exam then the tension is how would be the exam but after the exam the tension shifted into the result. So we are here to reduce your tension. We are providing the fasted way of finding DU KA/A Unit result 2019-20.
- DU A Unit admission test result will be published within 3 days.
- The result will be published on http://admission.eis.du.ac.bd/.
- You can find the result in our website also.
If there is no internet service you can also sms for result. After publishing the result you can send the sms for result. Firstly you have to go to the mobile phone’s message option.
DU KA Unit Result 2019-20
You can check your DU KA unit result 2019 via sms. IF you do not know this format then follow the below format.
DU A Unit Result SMS Format :
DU <space> A <space> RESULT <space> Admission test roll and send to 16321.
DU A Unit Total Seat
Faculty of Biological Science
- Department of Soil, Water and Environment – 120
- Department of Botany – 75
- Department of Zoology – 100
- Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology – 60
- Department of Psychology – 50
- Department of Microbiology – 40
- Department of Fisheries – 40
- Department of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology – 17
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering – 70
- Department of Applied Chemistry and Chemical Engineering – 60
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering – 60
- Department of Nuclear Engineering – 25
- Department of Robotics and Mechanics – 20
Faculty of Pharmacy
- Department of Pharmacy – 65
Faculty of Science
- Department of Physics – 140
- Department of Mathematics – 130
- Department of Chemistry – 90
- Department of Applied Mathematics – 70
- Department of Statistics – 88
Faculty of Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Department of Geography and Environment – 50
- Department of Geology – 50
- Department of Oceanography – 25
- Department of Disaster Science and Management – 30
Faculty of Education
- Department of Physical science – 30
- Department of Biological science – 25
Institute of Statistical Research and Training
- Applied Statistics – 50
Institute of Leather Engineering & Technology
- Department of Leather Engineering – 50
- Department of Footwear Engineering – 50
- Department of Leather Products Engineering – 50
Institute of Health Economics
- Department of Food and Nutrition – 35
Institute of Information Technology
- Department of Software Engineering – 30
Total Seat 1795
DU A Unit Merit List Result
Merit List Will Prepare For 200 Mark. 120 Mark For Admission Test and 80 Mark For SSC Result and HSC Result.
Admission Test Mark + SSC Result x 6 + HSC Result x 100 = Admission Test Merit List
Now I want to show how prepare merit list
Here: 90 (You’re Probably Admission Test Mark)
I hope You All Understand the Process of Merit list Process.
Dhaka University A Unit Question Mark Distribution
MCQ & Written Question Will 120 Mark. MCQ for 75 marks & written will be 45 marks. The Admission Test Exam for Justify Your Previous Academic Knowledge. All Question Based on Bangla, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology Math. See Mark Distribution From below –
- Bangla = (15Question x 1.25 mark) = 18.75 marks
- English = (15Question x 1.25 mark) = 18.75 marks
- Physics (Compulsory) = (15Question x 1.25 mark) = 18.75 marks
- Chemistry (Compulsory) = (15Question x 1.25 mark) = 18.75 marks
- Math = (15Question x 1.25 mark) = 18.75 marks
- Biology = (15Question x 1.25 mark) = 18.75 marks
You need to answer 4 subject at least. Per wrong question will cut .25 marks. Pass mark is 30.
Per subject consists of 11.25 marks. Per question contains 2 to 5 marks. Total 45 marks and it has to be completed into 40 minutes. Pass mark for written is 12. You have to pass both MCQ and written. Combined pass mark is 48.
So all the information was helpful for you we hope. We also provided more and more admission related post. So be with us.