Dhaka University B Unit Result 2019-20 । DU B Unit Result has been announced on DU KHA Unit result 2019-20 website admission.eis.du.ac.bd. B Unit result 2019-2020 date has not fix. Any time authority declared merit list result. To get result more quickly read this post.
Dhaka University B Unit Result 2019-20 । DU KHA Unit Result
DU B Unit result will be published within 4 weeks after the exam. So we can say that the date will be approximately 21st October 2019. Till then wait for it. We will get you notified. For notification bookmark our website.
|DU B Unit Admission Result Timeline|
Exam Date: 21 September 2019
Exam Day: Saturday
Exam Time: 10.00 AM
Enter exam hall: 9:30 AM.
Exam finished: 11:30 AM
Total exam time: 1.30 minute.
DU B Unit Result 2019-20
After the exam students are mostly worried about the DU B unit result. This year the exam procedure was different. So students are mostly nervous. So we are here to reduce your tension or nervousness whatever it is. When Dhaka University KHA unit result will announced then most of the candidates search on google for Du Kha Unit result but they can not find out result. Cause without official result link no one can check result . If you do not know about the process of checking B unit result then follow this instructions….
- DU admission test result will be published within 4 weeks after the exam.
- The result will be published on http://admission.eis.du.ac.bd/.
- Go to the website and you will found a bar with so information asked.
- So fill it up with proper information. Like roll no. registration no. passing year and your board.
- After that you have to click on to submit button.
- After some time you will see your desired result.
DU KHA Unit Result via SMS
If there is no internet service you can also SMS for result. After publishing the result you can send the SMS for DU B unit result . Firstly you have to go to the mobile phone’s message option.
For B Unit Result
type DU <space> B <space> RESULT <space> Admission test roll and send to 16321.
DU B Unit Total Seat
You will see that there is no seat for humanities group in B unit. So it will not be ok if any humanities group student apply. There is total seat 619. Let’s have a look on it below:
|Subject Name||Science||Business Studies||Total|
|Mass media and Journalism||25||8||33|
|Peace and Conflict Studies||20||10||30|
|Women and Gender Studies||20||5||25|
|Television, Film and Photography||15||5||20|
|Printing and Publication Studies||15||5||20|
How They Make B unit Merit List Result ?
We all want to know about the procedure of merit list. In this year’s we couldn’t know the procedure. But now we know it. So here’s the procedure for you
- Merit List total For 200 Marks. 120 Marks For Admission Test and 80 Mark For SSC Result and HSC Result.
- Admission Test Mark + SSC Result x 6 + HSC Result x 100 = Admission Test Merit List
- Now I want to show how prepare merit list-
- 90 (your admission score) + 5 × 6 + 5 × 10 = 170
That’s it. We hope the Process of Merit list is very understandable Process for you..
DU B unit Question Mark Distribution
The authority of the DU published the mark distribution procedure for you. It is very important to know the distribution. That’s how you could prepare yourself for the exam.
MCQ & Written Question Will 120 Mark. MCQ for 75 marks & written will be 45 marks. All Question Based on Bangla, English, General Knowledge. See Mark Distribution From below –
- Bangla / effective English = (16 Question x 1.25 mark) = 20 marks
- General English = (16 Question x 1.25 mark) = 20 marks
- General Knowledge = (28 Question x 1.25 mark) = 35 marks
Total 60 Questions. Per wrong question will cut .25 marks. Pass mark is 30.
Bangla / effective English marks is 25 and general English marks is 20. Total 45 marks and it has to be completed into 40 minutes. Pass mark for written is 12. You have to pass both MCQ and written. Combined pass mark is 48.
Note: Candidates who are GCE or A level pass they can only participate in effective English.
All the information which has been provided to the article was helpful for you we hope. We also provided more and more admission related post. So be with us.