SAU Admission Circular 2019-20. Sylhet Agricultural University admission notice 2019-20 has been announced on www.sau.ac.bd. Today we talk about SAU admission requirements , application procedure, admission unit details, admit card and SAU admission result.
Sylhet Agricultural University (SAU) Admission Circular 2019-20.
Now in Bangladesh, there are four public agriculture universities. From them Sylhet Agricultural University is the second-largest agricultural university in Sylhet Agricultural University (SAU) is one of the international universities on agriculture perspective in Bangladesh. It has a distinct significance due to its location in Sylhet city. The university started its academic program in 2006. Now 2501 students are enrolled at the university. This year the students who want to attend in admission test of Sylhet Agricultural University (SAU) just for them, we will have given all information in the following so that the examinee can get all information in his/ her hand.
Sylhet Agricultural University (SAU) will proclaim their admission circular 2019-2020 insallah very soon. The students who are interested to admit in Sylhet Agricultural University (SAU) can get circular on their website
|40th SAU admission Timeline|
|Online application Start On : 01 October 2019|
Application Finished On : 13 November 2019
Admission Test Date : 23 November 2019, Friday: From 10.00 am to 11.30 am
Admission Result Date : 24 November 2019, Saturday
Orientation 06 January 2020, Sunday
Beginning of class 07 January 2020, Monday
Introduce to Faculty
There are 6 faculties in Sylhet Agricultural University (SAU). We have given the faculties list below:
- Veterinary, Animal, Biomedical Science
- Fisheries Science
- Agricultural Economics and Business studies
- Agricultural Engineering and Technology
- Bio-technique and Genetic Engineering
Total Seat Number of SAU
There are 393 seats in Sylhet Agricultural University (SAU). We have given seat numbers below for student’s benefits faculty wise.
|1.Veterinary, Animal, Biomedical Science||92|
|4.Agricultural Economics and Business studies||58|
|5.Agricultural Engineering and Technology||58|
|6.Bio-technique and Genetic Engineering||35|
N.B: Additional seats are reserved for the students under the categories of son/daughter/grandson/granddaughter of Freedom Fighter, Tribal and Disabled. For these reserved seats, a student needs to provide their related certificate to authority. Once the certificate is received in the mentioned period, after verification, the student will be considered for the reserved seats
Minimums Requirements for Admission Test
- SSC and equivalent passing year: 2016-2017
- HSC and equivalent passing year: 2018-2019
|Minimum Total CGPA without four subject|
|*** In science group both of SSC or equivalent exam & HSC or equivalent exam result without four subject total CGPA 6.50 & individually without four subject minimum CGPA 3.00 in HSC & SSC examination or equivalent exam. The candidates who passed SSC examination or equivalent exam in 2015 on the other hand HSC examination or equivalent exam in 2017 also can apply.|
*** In SSC and HSC or equivalent exam physics, chemistry, biology and Mathematics (for SSCgeneral math) must have 3.00 and English 2.00.
How to apply for SAU admission test
SAU admission is fully online based. Every student must be applying for admission by internet. If you know this method then you can apply for admission test from your own home. So today we talk about full procedure of sylhet agriculture University online application method. So follow the below instruction.
- At first, candidates have to go – www.sau.ac.bd
- Applicant shall have to sign up with passing year.
- Applicant shall have to sign up with board.
- Applicant shall have to sign up with roll number HSC examination or equivalent.
- Applicant shall have to sign up registration number HSC examination or equivalent.
- Applicant shall have to give mobile number (own / guardian) in the online admission system.
- After successfully signup User Id and Password will be sent to the given candidates contact number through SMS.
- Candidate have to login in the admission system using provided User Id & Password and properly fill – up the application with passing year , board , roll number , registration number of SSC examination .
- Finally Candidate have to upload a recently colored photograph with 300×400 pixel and maximum 100 KB size in JPG format.
- Quota information must be provided if applicable.
- After filling the application form properly, an Bill / Reference Number will be generated automatically for the applicant which will be sent to the given contact number through SMS.
- Candidates are required to use the Bill / Reference Number to deposit application fees.
SAU Admission Test Mark Distribution
If you want to admit in SAU you have to know admission exam mark distribution of SAU. For your benefits we have given the admission exam mark distribution of SAU. 100 marks of 1 hour MCQ test will be held on Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology and English following the syllabus of HSC examination. In a separate answer sheet, for each question, the appropriate blank circle will be filled in using the black ball point pen for evaluation using the OMR machine.
SAU Admission Test Procedure & Selection of Candidate
- Total written marks 200: 100 marks on the written test, 40 marks on the result of SSQ equivalent examination and 60 marks on the result of HSC / equivalent examination.
- Merit score in the grading system, without a fourth subject, the GPA score of 4 times the SSC / equivalent examination and 12 times the GPA score of the HSC / equivalent exam will be added to the merit list
- Pass marks in the written test is 40.
- Selected candidates have to submit a birth registration certificate, admit card of admission test, Testimonial, original grade sheets and certificates of SSC and HSC at the time of admission.
- Candidates must have to collect certificate of Physical Fitness obtained from the Medical Officer of this University will be submitted otherwise the candidate will be disqualified for admission
- Due to limited residential facilities, admitted students are responsible for arranging their own accommodation.
- The authority reserves the right to revise, add or change any condition / rules regarding admission.
- Candidates will get admission circular, admission test result and all information related to admission will be found in the notice board and website of the university.
- If a candidate provides any fake, wrong or inconsistent information, his / her admission will be canceled.
- Any decision taken by the authority regarding admission will be considered final.
SAU Admission Circular 2019-20
Admission Test Fee Sending Process
How you can pay your money now we will say the process.
- Dial Sure Cash USSD code to go the Sure Cash menu ( Grameen phone, Banglalink and Robi *495# , Airtel *257# and finally Teletalk *357#)
- Select payment option by dialing 2.
- Enter SAU as payment keyword.
- Enter the bill / reference number.
- Complete your payment by giving your 4 digit pin number.
(Applicants must have to pay 808 with service charge)
- Dial *322#
- Dial 1 to select payment.
- Dial 1 to select pay bill.
- Dial 1 and select self option.
- Type 321 as Biller ID.
- Enter bill/ reference number.
- Enter 808 as Amount
- Complete your payment by giving your pin number.
SAU Admit card 2019-20
You can download your SAU admit card 2019-20 after submitting online application. SAU admission authority will announce admit card download date. Applicant can download their admit card PDF with in due date. If any students fail to download his/her SAU admission admit card 2019 then he can not enter the admission test exam hall.
- To download the admit card, please browse www.sau.ac.bd
- Clicking on the SAU Admin option will allow the applicant to display the information and log in with your own User ID and Password and the option of Picture and Signature upgrade will be available.
- Photo (length x width) 300 x 300 pixel and signature (length x width) 300 x 80 pixel maximum 60kby will be automatically generated entry form.
- You can then download the entry form in PDF form.
- Pictures are not accepted in the dark.
- A copy of the admission test should be kept by you and the other copies will be submitted to the concerned inspector.
- Once the picture and signature are upped, it can’t be suitable change
SAU Admission Result 2019-20
SAU admission result 2019-20 will be published within 5 days after admission test. You can check your SAU admission result via internet. Follow the below step to download result
1 The result will be published after 3 days to the official website of SAU www.sau.ac.bd
- You can find the result in our website also.
- If there is no internet service you can also SMS for result.
- Firstly you have to go to the mobile phone’s message option.
- Then type SAU <space> Unit name <space> RESULT and send to 16321.
- You will get a return SMS and found the result
Join our Facebook Page to get more admission related updates.