Sher – e – Bangla Agricultural University Admission Circular 2019-20. SAU Admission 2019-2020 Notice has been released on their official website sau.edu.bd. This is a renowned agri varsity in BD. Today we talk about SAu admission requirement, total seat, admit card, seat plan and admission result with all information.
Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission Circular 2019-20
Sher – e – Bangla Agricultural University is also known as SAU. It is the oldest agricultural institution in Bangladesh and also in the South Asia. It is situated in Sher – e – Bangla Nagar on the capital city of Bangladesh. It was established on 11 December 1938. Its first name was Bengal Agricultural Institute (BAI) and later upgraded it into university in 2001 renaming it as Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University. Since its establishment, the university plays an important role in agricultural research and development (R&D). SAU offers undergraduate, post graduate and PhD degrees through course credit system.
The university authority released their circular and we are providing the detail information right here for you.
|SAU admission Test Timeline|
|Application Starts on: 10th October 2019|
Application Ends on :15th November 2019
Payment :10th October to 17th November 2019
Admit card download :19th to 25th November 2019
Admission test :7th December 2019
Result will publish :12th December 2019
Subject Choice :13th December 2019
Subject Choice Result:14th December 2019
Admission application Download :15th to 17th December 2019
Admission from Merit list :20th and 21st December 2019
Auto migration and waiting list publish :24th December 2019
Admission from waiting list :26th December 2019
Orientation day :1st January 2020
Class will Start :2nd January 2020
Minimum Requirement for Apply:
- SSC passing year 2016 or 2017.
- HSC passing year 2018 or 2019.
- That means there is 2nd time exam option.
- Student must be from science group both HSC, SSC or equivalent exam.
- Minimum GPA 3.00 Out of 5.00 both in HSC, SSC or equivalent exam.
- Physics, Chemistry, Math or Higher math, Biology in each of the subjects has to be minimum GPA 3.00.
- O level and A level candidates need minimum B Grade on each 5 subjects.
- Total combined GPA should be minimum GPA 7.00 out of 10.
How to Apply?
Candidates can find out necessary information of the admission from their official website of SAU www.sau.edu.bd. The form must be filled in accordance with the given instruction on the website. Then submit the filled up form. After submission the faculty or institution cant be changed. Generated ID number need for the payment by Rocket or SureCash mobile banking.
Applicant’s necessary information:
- SSC/HSC passing year
- Board name
- Roll number
- Registration no.
- Mobile no and
- Applying unit name.
- They have to upload a recent passport size color photo (which passport size picture have to see candidates whole face and ear) : 1 copy (300×300 pixel) on JPG Format, File size 50kB. Applicants sign: 300×80 pixel.
- After submitting the form successfully on their website an ID No given to the candidate. They should print the ID Containing paper. It needs for payment and to collect the admit card.
- This given ID no. had to be used by Rocket, Sure Cash or Bkash mobile banking to pay the university bill. That was 1000 tk. After that you have to follow the Payment Flow Chart.
- Candidates admit card would be given by 21.11.19 to 27.11.19. You just have to use your ID no and print it out from the website.
- ’A’ level and ‘O’ level candidates have to pay their form on register’s office.
- Interested foreign students can also apply by website of SAU sau.edu.bd
Total number is 200 (100+100 = MCQ+GPA). Total time for the exam is 1 hour. So there is 100 question and each question contains of 1 marks. For every wrong answer it will cut 0.25 marks.
General Knowledge -10
Total -100 marks
100 marks for GPA- HSC result × 12 and for SSC result × 8
SAU Admission Circular 2019-20
Sau admission notice 2019-20 has not announced yet.
SAU Subjects and Seats
- Faculty of Agriculture – 350
- Faculty of Agribusiness Management – 120
- Faculty of Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine – 100
- Faculty of Fisheries and Aquaculture – 50
- Total 620 seats for every year.
Admission needed paper:
- SSC and HSC or similar exam main certificate. (photocopy wouldn’t take)
- SSC and HSC or similar exam main mark sheet. (photocopy wouldn’t take)
- Recent passport size photocopy with attested by 1st class officer.
- For freedom fighter quota you need to prove by giving a certificate which was provided in 1997 to 2001. Another certificate was needed from chairman for confirming your relation with freedom fighter.
- For tribal quota you have to collect a certificate from district commissioner.
- For player quota it has to be from BKSP.
Another important things:
- If you provide wrong information to SAU authority than they would cancel your exam.
- For hall seat for the new students it is not possible now because of vacancy.
- If you needed any information related to admission email@example.com you can mail in this information.
- Admission test information change, amendment, re-add would be on the hand of authority.
SAU Payment System
- According to the ID no candidates have to pay 1000 BDT (Non-refundable) By Rocket or Surecash or Bkash mobile banking system on Sher-E-Bangla Agriculture University fund.
- Candidates must have 1000 BDT on their account with service charge.
- ‘A’ level and ‘O’ level candidates have to pay their fees on register’s office.
SAU Admit Card 2019-20 Download
Applicants can download their admit card on their official website www.sau.edu.bd . You have to log in to the website and give your ID no. Then find your admit card. You just print it out. They get their admit card within 19th November 2019 – 25th November 2019 on the website. Using the ID No thy have to print the admit card. ’A’ level and ‘O’ level candidates have to collect their form register office. The question paper generally provide on Bangla format who wants English format they have to mention it during online application.
That’s all about Sher-E-Bangla Agricultural University Admission Test Circular. If you have more queries or information, don’t forget to let us know .