Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology RUET Admission Circular 2019-20 Notice is available on their official website ruet.ac.bd/admission. RU admission system is fully full online based. Students can apply for admission after admission prospectus or advertisement announcement . Today we will discuss about RUET admission Circular notice 2019 related information such as minimum qualification, unitwise seat, application method, admit card and admission result etc.
Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology – RUET Admission Circular 2019-20 । ruet.ac.bd
RUET Circular Notice Admission 2019-20.Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology, commonly known as RUET, is one of the leading PhD granting public research universities in Bangladesh. It is one of the five prestigious public universities in the country that specializes in the field of engineering. Just like the other public engineering universities, the admission battle of RUET is considered to be the toughest one in the country as a student has to go through the selection process based in their grades and after getting selected, written examination.
[wpdevart_countdown text_for_day=”Days” text_for_hour=”Hours” text_for_minut=”Minutes” text_for_second=”Seconds” countdown_end_type=”date” end_date=”25-09-2019 17:00″ start_time=”1567853762″ end_time=”0,1,1″ action_end_time=”show_text” content_position=”center” top_ditance=”10″ bottom_distance=”10″ ]Application Time Expired. [/wpdevart_countdown]
|Important Dates & Deadline Timeline|
|Online Apply start : 08 September 2019|
Application ending time : 25 September 2019 (5.00 PM)
Valid Candidates result Date : 02 October 2019
Admit Card Download Deadline : 12 October 2019
Admission Exam Date : 24 October 2019
Result Date : 08 November 2019
Admission Link: www.ruet.ac.bd/admission
Introduction of Unit and Application Fee
|Ka||Engineering Departments and Urban & Regional Planning Department||850|
|Kha||Engineering Departments, Urban and Regional Planning Department, Architecture and Planning Department||950|
Academic Departments of RUET
There are few public engineering universities in the whole country. After completing HSC examination some of the students have a dream to admit in engineering university. So, we have given all information about RUET below…
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Industrial & Production Engineering (IPE)
- Department of Glass & Ceramic Engineering (GCE)
- Department of Mechatronics Engineering (MTE)
- Department of Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Department of Material Science & Engineering (MSE)
- Department of Chemical & Food Process Engineering (CFPE)
Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering (CE)
- Department of Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
- Department of Architecture (Arch.)
- Department of Building Engineering & Construction Management (BECM)
Faculty of Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE)
- Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (ETE)
- Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering (ECE)
Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering
- Department of Chemistry (Chem)
- Department of Mathematics (Math)
- Department of Physics (Phy)
- Department of Humanities (Hum)
- For native students
Applicant must get CGPA 4.00 out of CGPA 5.00 in SSC or equivalent exam.
In HSC, they must acquire total 18 grade points in both of Mathematics, Chemistry, English & Physics subjects. From those subjects Mathematics, Chemistry, English & Physics 4.00 needs and English 3.50.
- For foreign students
- For foreign students have to read 12 years and HSC and equivalent exam must need at least 2.00 point or equivalent number.
- The candidate must apply through Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Education of the Peoples’ Republic of Bangladesh.
Total Seat Number of RUET
The total seat number of RUET is 1235. The seats mentioned below will be reserved for Small Ethnic Groups students and students of Chittagong Hill Tracts. To get chance in these reserved seats, the candidate has to qualify with minimum quality to sit for the admission test and secure at least 150 marks in the admission test.
|Name of Department||Seat number|
NB: Bandarbon District -1, Chittagong Hill Tracts and other Tribes-4,
RUET Admission Circular 2019-20
How to Apply for RUET admission
- Firstly you have to go Visit http://admission.ruet.ac.bd.
- Full the Email Id and Name.
- Get Verification Code in Email.
- Click to Start Application Button.
- Enter Email Verification Code.
- Enter the information.
- Click on the Check information Button.
- Follow the Steps and fill the form.
After submit this form website automatically give a application serial number. Use this serial number to send application fee. Dear applicants remember that without online application your submission will be invalid.
- Dial *322# From Dutch Bangla Mobile Banking Enable SIM.
- Select 1 For Payment Option.
- Select 1 for Bill Payment Option.
- Type your Bill ID -2525.
- Give Your Application ID (Bill No) (Got From SMS After Online Application).
- Type Your Application Fee.
RUET Admit card 2019-20
You can download your RUET Admit card 2019-20 after submitting online application. RUET admission authority will announce admit card download date. Applicant can download their admit card PDF with in due date. If any students fail to download his/her RUET admission admit card 2019 then he can not enter the admission test exam hall.
1. You need to download the admit card for going to the exam hall.
2 For that you have to go to the official website of DUET: www.ruet.ac.bd
3. Before 1 week of exam date you can download the admit card.
4 You have to login the website.
5 Give your user id and password:
6. after that click on the print button.
7 Boom! That’s your admit card.
8. Print your admit card in a white A4 size colored page in 2 copy.
9. One copy will collected by the examiner.
If you have need any other information then you can comment in below section. Our admin try to answer your valuable question. Always keep your eye on our website to know all kind of education related information.