Rajshahi University RU Admission Result 2019 – 20. RU admission result 2019-20 has been announced on RU 2nd & 3rd Merit & Migration, Quota result website admission.ru.ac.bd. Today we talk about RU a,b,c &d unit result 2019.
Rajshahi University RU Admission Result 2019–20
Rajshahi University authority has been declared the RU 3rd Merit list & Migration, Waring result 2019-20 on their official website www.ru.ac.bd. So for getting that RU eligible merit list result you need to know the result getting procedure. So we are here to get you informed every procedure very nicely. Let’s have look below and follow all the instruction very carefully and maintain them.
RU 2nd & 3rd Merit List & Migration, Waring Result 2019–20
Rajshahi University will select eligible candidates from the preliminary applicants. Total 32,000 students will be selected for each unit by their achieved GPA in the SSC and HSC exam. If there is more students with same qualification then all are able to get the chance.
The primary selection can be made in 1st, 2nd and 3rd phase. You will be notify through the mobile SMS if you are RU eligible list 2019-20 to apply to attend admission test.
We attach here all latest notice about ru admission. Today ru migration and waiting and 2nd merit list result has been announced.
Small Ethnic Quota Reschedule Notice (22-11-2019)
C Unit Recent Results
Eleventh Selection and Transfer Notice (15-01-2020)
Tenth Selection and Transfer Notice (14-01-2020)
Tenth Selection and Transfer List Group 1 (14-01-2020)
Tenth Selection and Transfer List Group 2 (14-01-2020)
PESS Selection and Transfer Notice (14-01-2020)
FFQ Selection and Transfer Notice (14-01-2020)
RU Result 2019-20
After the admission test held than the result can be found in the official website of the university (www.ru.ac.bd). The RU admission result 2019-20 will be published in 5 days. We will also publish the result. So stay with us for the details.
- Firstly go to RU selected candidates list admission.ru.ac.bd the website.
- Then find the admission bar.
- Click on it.
- You will see a result option.
- Click on it. Then you will get a form.
- Give your SSC and HSC roll and registration number.
- Check it twice. Then submit it.
- After some time you will get your result.
RU Final Application Related Notice
Unit wise faculties:
- Unit A – Faculty of arts, Fine & Arts
- Unit B – Faculty of Business Studies, Institute of Business Administration
- Unit C – Faculty of Science, Faculty of Engineering
- Unit D – Faculty of Life and Earth Science, Faculty of Agriculture
- Unit E – Faculty of Social Science, Institute of Education and Research, Faculty of Law.
Some important dates for Rajshahi University Result
Online application starting date: 1 September 2019, (12:00 AM)
Online application finishing date: 10 September 2019, (12:00 PM)
Selected candidate can apply 2nd time on: 20 September to 23 September 2019.
Admit card can be downloaded: 3 October 2019 (12:00 PM)
Downloading date will be finished: 8 October 2019, (6:00 PM).
Application in admission.ru.ac.bd.
Apply procedure for university of Rajshahi:
Rajshahi university website, www.ru.ac.bd. You can find every details information in there.
- The candidate can apply in admission.ru.ac.bd.
- From primary application 32000 students can seat on the admission test exam.
- Applicant have to percipate in the asmission test exam for admit.
Download the admit card
Admit card can be downloaded from admission.ru.ac.bd.
We will also upload the admit card. You can download it from here.
Application fee per unit:
For one unit or many unit primary admission fee is 55 TK.
- Unit A – 1254 TK
- Unit B – 726 TK
- Unit C – 1254 Tk
- Unit D – 990 TK
- Unit E – 1122 TK
There is 10% service charge included.
Candidates who have completed their SSC or similar exam in 2015 and 2016 and HSC or similar exam in 2019 they can apply. That means there is no 2nd time apply facilities. Also there need GPA with 4th subject in individual examination. Like:
Science group – at least 3.50 total 8.00
Arts group – at least 3.00 total 7.00
Commerce group – at least 3.50 total 7.50
- The exam will be on written type exam from this year. Total number is 100. The pass mark is 40. Time 1 hour. Fine arts have to participate in practical.
- For quata student the pass mark will be 25. For A unit fine arts faculty pass mark is 30. For player from BKSP pass mark is 25.
- The candidate can’t take electronic device like: mobile phone, watch, calculator, head phone, memory, blow tooth in the examination hall. If one of this found from candidate than proper step will be taken . So be careful about it. One mistake can be the whole life losing work.
Seats in quota:
- Indigenous – 50 (maximum 2 in every subject)
- Physically disable – 50 (maximum 2 in every subject)
- Freedom fighter – 5% seat per subject
- BKSP player – 20% seat in physical education and science department.
So that’s all about your dream university. We hope that you are helped by our website. So be with us for more information. Stay blessed. Thank you.