Rabindra University Admission Circular 2020-21. RUB Admission 2020-21 notice has been announce on their official website rub.ac.bd. Rabindra University is one of the newest university in Bangladesh. Today we know RUB admission qualification, faculty & seat, admit card and admission result. So lets start to know about Rabindra University .
Rabindra University Admission Circular 2020-21
When the students complete their HSC examination, they want to get admitted themselves in University levels. Most of the students in Bangladesh have a dream to admit in public university but very few students can get admitted in public university.
There are about 45 public universities in the whole country. Rabindra University is one of them. And it is located at Shazadpur, Shirajgon district of Bangladesh. The official website of Rabindra University is http://www.rub.ac.bd
To get admit in Rabindra University students need lot information about Rabindra University. For this, we will give some information for the student’s benefits below…
|RUB Admission Timeline|
Online Apply start:
Application ending time:
Application fee for all units: 1020 taka
Admit Card download date:
Admission Test started:
Admission Test ending time:
Admission Link: www.rub.ac.bd
Minimums qualification for the admission
- SSC and equivalent passing year : 2017-2018
- HSC and equivalent passing year : 2019-2020
|For Arts and Business Studies||*** Both SSC and HSC and other equivalent board Candidates must have 3.00 point|
|Science||*** Both SSC and HSC and other equivalent board Candidates must have 3.00 point and in total 6.50.|
The Admission Exam System of Rabindra University
- Question type: multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- Total Marks: 200 (MCQ -120, GPA-80)
- GPA-80: HSC x 10 and HSC x 6 in total 80 (max)
- Each question value: 1 (one)
- Negative Marks: 0.30 for each question.
Available Subject wise seats
Rabindra Studies -35 ( Arts- 20, Commerce- 5, Science-10)
Cultural tradition & Bangladesh Studies-35 ( Arts- 20, Commerce- 5, Science-10)
|Social science||Economics -35 ( Arts- 20, Commerce- 5, Science-10)|
Admission Test Mark Distribution
If you want to admit in Rabindra University you have to know admission exam mark distribution of Rabindra University. For your benefits we have given the admission exam mark distribution of Rabindra University.
Rabindra Studies Mark distribution (MCQ-120)
Cultural Tradition & Bangladesh Studies Mark distribution
Economics Mark distribution
RUB Admission Circular 2020-21
Rabindra University Admission Application Process
Now we have given for your benefits the procedure of RUB admission form fill up below.
- Application to be submitted online through www.rub.ac.bd only.
- Click on “Apply now” button and fill up the form with your information.
- Press on Submit button.
- After successful submission of application, you will get an APLLICATION ID.
- Dial *322#
- Dial 1 to select payment.
- Dial 1 to select Bill Pay.
- Dial 1 and select self option and dial 2 to select other option.
- Type RUB 570 for Biller ID
- Type Application ID as Biller ID
- Enter Amount.
- Complete your payment by giving your pin number.
Download RUB Admit Card 2020-2021
- To download the admit card, please browse http://rub teletalk.com.bd
- Clicking on the RUB Admin option will allow the applicant to display the information and log in with your own User ID and Password and the option of Picture and Signature upgrade will be available.
- Photo (length x width) 300 x 300 pixel and signature (length x width) 300 x 80 pixel maximum 60kby will be automatically generated entry form.
- You can then download the entry form in PDF form.
- Pictures are not accepted in the dark.
- A copy of the admission test should be kept by you and the other copies will be submitted to the concerned inspector.
- Once the picture and signature are upped, it can’t be suitable change
RUB Admission Result 2020-21
RUB admission result 2020-21 will be published within 5 days after admission test. You can check your RUB admission result via internet. Follow the below step to download result
1 The result will be published after 3 days to the official website – http://admission.rub.ac.bd/
2. You can find the result by our website also.
3. If there is no internet service, you can also SMS for result.
4. Firstly, you have to go to the mobile phone’s message option.
5. Then type RUB <space> Roll No <space> RESULT and send to 16321.
6. You will get a return SMS and found the result
You can know more information of other universities by our other post. Join our facebook page and comment our comment box.