Pabna University of Science and Technology PUST Admission Circular 2019-20 . This university play an vital rule in Science and Technology education in Bangladesh. PUST undergraduate Admission notice 2019 has been announced on www.pust.ac.bd. Before admission application you show know about PUST admission 2019-20 related information.
Pabna University of Science and Technology Admission Circular 2019-20
Pabna University of Science and Technology (PUST) was established in 2008. It is a public university located in Pabna, Bangladesh. It is a government financed public university in Bangladesh.
After completing HSC examination most of the students have a dream to admit Public University, PUST is such a university. So, my dear HSC Examinees to get admit in PUST you will need lot information about PUST. For this, we will give some information for the student’s benefits below…
|PUST Admission Test Timeline|
|Application start : 15 September 2019|
Application End : 10 October 2019
Exam Start : 15 November 2019
Admission Link: admission1920.pust.ac.bd
PUST Faculties & Departments
There are 5 faculties in PUST. Under these faculties, there are some departments. We have given details of the faculties and departments list below:
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
Department of Civil Engineering (CE)
Department of Architecture (Arch)
Department of Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
Department of Computer science and Engineering (CSE)
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)
Department of Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering (ETE)
Department of Information and Communication Engineering (ICE)
Faculty of Science
Department of Physics
Department of Statistics
Department of Chemistry
Department of Pharmacy
Department of Mathematics
Faculty of Business Studies
Department of Business Administration
Department of Tourism and Hospitality Management
Faculty of Humanities and Social Science
Department of Economics
Department of HBS
Department of Bangla
Department of English
Department of Social Work
Department of Public Administration
Faculty of Life and Earth Science
Department of Geography and Environment (GE)
- SSC and equivalent passing year: 2016-2017
- HSC and equivalent passing year: 2018-2019
|Unit||Minimum Total CGPA with four subject|
|A Unit||*** Both of SSC or equivalent exam & HSC or equivalent exam result total CGPA 8.00 and individually minimum CGPA 3.50 in HSC & SSC examination or equivalent exam.|
***Mathematics /biology, physics, chemistry must have 3.50 (A-) in HSC or equivalent exam.
|B Unit||For Science|
Both of SSC or equivalent exam & HSC or equivalent exam result total CGPA 8.00 and individually minimum CGPA 3.50 in HSC & SSC examination or equivalent exam.
For Arts and Commerce
Both of SSC or equivalent exam & HSC or equivalent exam result total CGPA 7.50 & individually minimum CGPA 3.00 in HSC & SSC examination or equivalent exam.
Seat Number of PUST
|Computer science and Engineering (CSE)||40|
|Information and Communication Engineering (ICE)||40|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||40|
|Geography and Environment (GE)||50|
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)||40|
|Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering (ETE)||40|
|Urban and Regional Planning (URP)||40|
N.B: Additional seats are reserved for the students under the categories of son/daughter/grandson/granddaughter of Freedom Fighter, Tribal and Disabled. For these reserved seats, a student needs to provide their related certificate to authority. Once the certificate is received in the mentioned period, after verification, the student will be considered for the reserved seats
PUST Admission Test Marks Distribution
If you want to admit in PUST, you have to know admission exam mark distribution of PUST. For your benefits we have given the admission exam mark distribution of PUST.
A unit Mark distribution
|For architecture students drawing||30|
B unit Mark distribution
|For Arts & Science Students|
|For Business Students|
|Accounting / Business administration and management||15|
Admission Test Related Important Information
- The exam will be held on MCQ & written.
- The pass number is 36.
- SSC 0.8 & HSC x 1.2.
- Question paper will be bangla/English.
- Negative mark 0.25 .
PUST Admission Circular 2019-20
Admission Application Process
Now we have given the procedure of PUST admission form fill up below.
- Go to www.pust.ac.bd website.
- Click on “Apply now” button and fill up the form with your information.
- Press on Submit button.
- Now, you will get a Bill Number.
- Then set-up your profile.
- Print and Collect the pay slip.
The processing of PUST admission test fee
- Dial *322#.
- Dial 1 to select payment.
- Dial 1 to select pay Bill Pay.
- Dial 1 and select self option and dial 2 to select other option.
- Type 254 as Biller ID.
- Type Application ID.
- Enter Amount unit wise.
- Complete your payment by giving your pin number.
- You will get a confirmation SMS with Transaction ID.
PUST Admit card 2019-20
You can download your PUST admit card 2019-20 after submitting online application. PUST admission authority will announce admit card download date. Applicant can download their admit card PDF with in due date. If any students fail to download his/her PUST admission admit card 2019 then he can not enter the admission test exam hall.
- To download the admit card, please browse www.pust.edu.bd
- Clicking on the BU Admin option will allow the applicant to display the information and log in with your own User ID and Password and the option of Picture and Signature upgrade will be available.
- Photo (length x width) 300 x 300 pixel and signature (length x width) 300 x 80 pixel maximum 60kby will be automatically generated entry form.
- You can then download the entry form in PDF form.
- Pictures are not accepted in the dark.
- A copy of the admission test should be kept by you and the other copies will be submitted to the concerned inspector.
- Once the picture and signature are upped, it can’t be suitable change
PUST Admission Result 2019-20
PUST admission result 2019-20 will be published within 5 days after admission test. You can check your PUST admission result via internet. Follow the below step to download result
- The result will be published after 3 days to the official website ofwww.pust.edu.bd
2. You can find the result in our website also.
3. If there is no internet service you can also SMS for result.
4. Firstly you have to go to the mobile phone’s message option.
5. Then type PUST <space> Unit name <space> RESULT and send to 16321.
6. You will get a return SMS and found the result.
Comment your admission related query below section .