Primary Assistant Teacher Salary Related Notice 2020. DPE Salary Related Notice 2020 will be announced on dpe result website dpe.gov.bd. If you are assistant teacher we hope that you will get here all Primary Assistant Teacher Salary Related related information.
Primary Assistant Teacher Salary Related Notice 2020
My dear primary assistant teacher there is a good news for you that you will get more ad more salary form today . The government of Bangladesh will try to increase the primary assistant teacher result . Primary education is the first and fundamental education for every children. Primary education formally takes place in primary school. It started its work from 1972 to till now. Total government school is 63,041. For this amount of school there is 319,112 teacher on duty. It is a big work. Because whole country is depends on them. It is a very noble profession. After 2014 government is recruiting 12000 teachers for education system. From 1972 to present it is the biggest recruitment from government.
This year this recruitment exam was taken by 4th step. The date is:
1st step exam date: 24 may 2019
2nd step exam date: 31 may 2019
3rd step exam date: 21 June 2019
4th step exam date: 28 June 2019
The exam was MCQ based. It was on 80 marks. The subject was Bangla, English, Math, General Knowledge. Each subject was consists of 20 marks.
Primary Assistant Teacher Result 2019
Primary Assistant Teacher Exam Result 2019 Will be publish soon. Hope after the Eid vacation and the last week of August will be the Primary result 2019 announce. At the same time primary all parse result 2019 will declared. So dont worry. You check your Primaty school teacher result from our website.
You can download DPE Primary result 2019 PDF from our website.
There will be 65099 accountant. It wasn’t before in primary school. So this post is new. It has as same exam system like primary assistant teacher. There will be written exam and viva. It was confirmed by DEA authority.
Primary Exam procedure Notice
The exam was MCQ based. It was on 100 marks. The subject was Bangla, English, Math, Science and Technology, General Knowledge. Each subject was consists of 20 marks.
New recruitment for primary teacher Notice
Previously female candidate can apply after HSC exam pass. But now the new recruitment notice says that it can’t be happened now. The more changes are given below:
- The age limitation for headmaster and assistant teacher is 21 to 30.
- There will be 20% teacher from the science group.
- The salary will be increase soon.
- The candidate has to be pass from any reputed university with the 2nd class result.
- The recruitment will be held like 60% female, 20% pensioner and last 20% will be male teacher. There will be 20% science students. If there is free space it will be fulfill by merit result.
- For headmaster post 65% will be fulfill by promotion and rest of 35% will be fulfill by new recruitment.
- If the assistant teacher has 7 years of experience in teaching he or she will be eligible for headmaster post.
- Now the primary assistant teacher is 11th grade employee and the headmaster is 10th grade employee.
Accommodation facilities for teachers
The teacher of primary school are getting accommodation facilities. The government has been took step for many policy. Now the accommodation is one of the biggest policy. Because there is many problems. Like:
- The haor, hill area and char are there is many difficulties to go to the school.
- There is many school where teacher didn’t go because of the backward road.
- For this type of road the cost is also high.
- So it is difficult to teach student by 2or 3 teacher. Because there is many students.
- So firstly government are giving the accommodation facilities for these area.
- Then step by step for all the school teacher.
- The students are increasing day by day. So it is high time to take steps for teacher to get some output.
All govt pry students to get midday meal by 2023
The primary and mass education ministry placed the draft of ‘National School Meal Policy 2019’ in the weekly cabinet meeting at the Prime Minister’s Office seeking its approval.
‘As per the policy, the midday meal to be served by the government primary schools would ensure 30 per cent of the required calorie a day for each student aged between 3 to 12,’ cabinet secretary Mohammad Shafiul Alam told a press briefing at the secretariat after the meeting. He said that only the students of all government primary schools would come under the program of the midday meal, now being piloted under a project in 107 upazilas. Each such school must have at least 75 students and the student-teacher ratio would have to be 5:1 to get government facilities, he said. schools located in remote areas and coastal belts would initially come under the meal programme and it would be implemented by 2023 at all 66,000 government primary schools now having 1,40,00,000 students. It would require Tk 2,835 crore per year for giving fortified biscuits to the students six days a week, Tk 5,560 crore for giving cooked foods five days and biscuits one day a week while Taka 7,475 crore if egg, banana and bread are given all six days, primary and mass education ministry’s additional secretary (development) Md Gias Uddin Ahmed told reporters.
So our prime minister is trying to give many facilities for the teachers. Because they are the mechanic of our country. We won’t be able to get any puncher on that.
You have any question then you can comment below section. You can also join our Facebook Page for Primary Job related notice.