17th NTRCA Teachers Registration Admit Card 2020 Download PDF and 17 NTRCA Exam date 2020 has been announced on NTRCA official website ntrca.gov.bd. After preliminary exam eligible applicant participate in written exam. So to day we will describe about 17 NTRCA exam date and admit card pdf.
17 NTRCA Admit Card & Exam Date 2019
Non-Government Teachers Registration and Certification Authority (NTRCA) has been published by the authority. It was established in 2005. The Ministry of Education is trying to registering and certifying quality and competent person. So that they can appoint them in order to improve the quality of education. It is already trusted by all over Bangladesh for its transparency. The NTRCA is working hardly to fulfill the aspiration of Bangladesh.
17 NTRCA Preliminary & Written Exam Date
There is two way exam. One is MCQ method and the other is Written exam. Non Government Teachers Registration and Certification Authority declared their 17 NTRCA Circular exam date. So we added date is given below:
Preliminary Exam Date
|Date and Day||Time||Level|
|15 May 2020 ( Friday)||09.00 AM to 10.00 AM||School & School-2|
|15 May 2020 ( Friday)||03.00 PM to 04.00 PM||College|
Written Exam Date
|Date and Day||Time||Level|
|07 August 2020 ( Friday)||09.00 AM to 12.00 AM||School & School-2|
|08 August 2020 ( Saturday)||09.00 AM to 12.00 AM||College|
17 NTRCA Admit Card 2020 Download
For downloading the admit card candidate would notify by the authority of NTRCA through SMS. Then then need to download the admit card from ntrca.teletalk.com.bd.
NTRCA Preliminary test admit card: For that admit card you have to use the user ID and password which was sended by Teletalk. Use this on time and download the admit card.
NTRCA Written test admit card: After publishing the preliminary test result the selected candidate can download this admit card. For that admit card you have to use the user ID and password which was sended by Teletalk. Use this on time and download the admit card.
The candidate would notify that they are selected by the sms.
The official website for NTRCA exam information is: www.ntrca.gov.bd
How to Apply For Teacher’s Registration
- Firstly you have to go to the official website (ntrca.teletalk.com.bd) of NTRCA.
- On the basis of the qualification candidate have to open the tab.
- Then candidate would upload his/ her signature (300×80) pixel and one colored passport size picture (300×300) pixel.
- Before submitting the application please recheck the application. Because after that you can’t change anything.
- Print one copy the application.
- Candidate have to save all the SMS for further use.
Exam Fee: 350 TK
Exam Fee Payment:
- After applying the application you can see the Application Preview.
- After that you would found the ‘User ID’ and one ‘Applicant’s Copy’.
- You have to use this for payment.
- Firstly you would send one sms by your Teletalk prepaid mobile number.
Like NTRCA <space> User ID and send to 16222.
- After that you will receive an sms by telling you to pay the exam fee.
- You have to confirm by sending another sms.
Like NTRCA <space> Yes ,space> PIN and send to 16222.
- You have to send the money within 72 hours after applying.
- Otherwise the application won’t count.
Appeared student can’t apply for NTRCA exam. Recently passed student have to collect the testimonial, tabulation sheet/ mark sheet, admit card from the institution.
NTRCA Exam Procedure
- Candidates have to participate the MCQ exam. Which is about 100 marks.
- The time would be 1 hour.
- The OMR sheet would be testify by computer.
- Per question the marks would be 1.
- For one wrong answer they will cut .50 marks.
- The pass marks is 40%.
- Preliminary tesrt subject and its marks:
|Serial number||Subject name||Marks|
Total marks 100.
We hope that all the information was helpful for you. Stay with us. We will provide you the most relevant news. Thank you.