Diploma & BSC in Nursing Admission Circular 2019-20. Diploma Nursing Admission 2019-20 and BCS Nursing Admission circular 2019-20 has been announced on Nursing and Midwifery website dgnm.teletalk.com.bd. Today we will talk about BD Nursing Admission Notice 2019.
BSC in Nursing Admission Circular 2019-20 । dgnm.teletalk.com.bd
BSC and Diploma Nursing Admission Circular 2019 has been released. Before Nursing admission you should know about Bangladesh Nursing History and education system. There are two forms of pre-service education in nursing; one is Diploma in Nursing with 1570 seats and another is BSc in Nursing with 700 seats.The students who already want to admit in nursing service good news for them Directorate of Nursing Services (DNS) Bangladesh has invited application for admission into B.Sc Nursing admission and Diploma Nursing at different Govt. Nursing Colleges under (DNS). Generally, the course duration of B.Sc in Nursing is 4 years & Diploma Nursing is 3 years.
|BD Nursing Admission Test Date and deadline|
| Nursing online application start: 15 November 2019
Admission submission last date: 29 November 2019
Application submission last date: 30 November 2019
Application Link : dgnm.teletalk.com.bd
Diploma in Nursing Admission Notice 2019-20
Directorate of Nursing Services Bangladesh has published BSC Nursing admission & Diploma Nursing Admission 2019-2020 .Bangladesh Govt. Nursing Colleges has also published BSC in Nursing Admission and Diploma Nursing Admission 2019 – 2020 notice.
All Information has given bellow according to new policy for nursing admission from 2019-2020
Nursing Institute in Bangladesh
- Faujdarhat Nursing College, Chittagong
- Bogra Nursing College, Bogra
- college of Nursing, Mohakhali, Dhaka
- Mymensingh Nursing College, Mymensingh
- Sylhet Nursing College, Sylhet
- Barisal Nursing Collage, Barisal
- Rajshahi Nursing College, Rajshahi
- Rangpur Nursing College, Rangpur.
- Dhaka Nursing College, Dhaka.
Total number of seats in Government Nursing
- Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery (3 years) -Mot Seats -2580
- Diploma in Midwifery (3 years) – Total seats – 975
- B.Sc in Nursing- (4 years) Total seats -1100
Nursing admission requirements points
Government and non-governmental organizations will have to qualify for admission through the common admission test. Here you will get the minimum number 30.
Nursing in BSC (4 years)
SSC+HSC total: minimum: 7.00
Diploma in Nursing Science: (3 years)
SSC + HSC total: minimum: 6.00
Diploma in Midwifery: (3 years)
SSC + HSC total: minimum: 6.00
Nursing Admission Circular 2019-20 PDF
Nursing Admission Exam Mark Distribution
For those who will now be admitted to government-private nursing admission tests-
Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery Admission 2019
Diploma in Midwifery Admission 2019
B.Sc in Nursing Admission 2019-20
Exam System of Nursing Admission 2019
- Total 100 marks exam will be held.
- There will be a total of 100 questions in the question paper.
- Each question has 1 mark.
- The total time duration is 1 hour.
- The test will be held on the MCQ system.
- No electronic device is allowed in the exam hall.
Qualification for BSC Nursing Admission 2019-2020
Bangladesh and International Students can apply for admission . But both have follow some rules and regulation.
- SSC equivalent and HSC/equivalent pass.
- Diploma and Nursing and Diploma in midwifery or equivalent/ Diploma in nursing science
candidate must have updated registration from Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery.
- Candidate must have updated registration from Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- Experience: 1. at least 02 years job experience in any govt. organization as a senior staff nurse staff nurse and you have to submit a testimonial of your job from your authority 2. Those who have experience in non govt. organization they can also apply and there is a little negotiation in experience requirement for them
- You have to submit your Health test certificate which is certified by authorized doctor
- Secondary School or Equivalent pass.
- Diploma in Nursing pass.
- Candidate must have Updated Registration from Nursing Council of his Country.
- Experience: Candidate must have at least 02 years experience after Diploma in nursing pass.
- Health certificate, certified by a authorized Doctor.
- Foreign or International students have to apply via Embassy.
How Apply on BD Nursing Admission 2019
1 Collect BSc Nursing / BSc Public health Nursing Application Form from your desired college by 100 tk.
2 Bank Draft 200 tk at Sonali Bank ,Ganavaban, Dhaka at account no-1626102000254 and collect the recipients part of that bank draft paper.
- You have to submit attached photocopy off educational certificate, health certificate, 2 copy passport size photo, recipients part of that bank draft paper with the filled-up application form.
If you have any question about Nursing admission test 2019 then you can comment in below section.