National University Professional Honours Admission Circular 2019-20. NU Honours professional admission circular notice has been announced on nu.ac.bd. NU Honours professional course is very popular to students. So today talk about honours professional form fill up procedure , exam date and merit list result.
National University Professional Honours Admission Circular 2019-20
When the students complete their HSC examination, they want to get admitted themselves in University levels. Most of the students in Bangladesh have a dream to admit in public university but very few students can get admitted in public university. On the other hand, there is good news for the students who can not admit in public university they can admit in National University. There are a lot of programs in the National University of Bangladesh, from them honors 1st year program is the best part. There are a lot of students who after completing HSC examination admitted into various college in the whole country under the National University and they read in various subjects.
|NU Professional Honours Timeline|
Online Apply start: 22/9/2019 (4.00 PM)
Application ending time: 09/10/2019 (12.00 PM)
Application fee: 300 Taka
Application fee submitting date: 10/10/2019
Class start: 24/10/2019
Admission Link: www.nu.ac.bd/admissions
Professional Honors Admission
The decision was taken at a general meeting of the admission committee of the university that online application for 1st year Honors (Professional) admission in affiliated colleges of the National University begins from September 22.On the other hand, 1st year Honors Professional will be able to apply for admission from September 22 to October 9 in the academic year. Candidates should submit the online application form by October 10, 2019 to the concerned college. Classes of students enrolled in the 1st year Honors (Professional) course will start from October 24. If any candidate is admitted in one or two different academic year, dual admission in (Honors), Graduate (Professional) and Graduate (Pass) courses will be deemed canceled. The admission results will be published in the daily magazines and university websites (www.nu.ac.bd/admissions).
To get admit in National University Honors (Professional), students need lot information about National University. For this, we will give some information for the student’s benefits below…
Minimums qualification to apply
- Applicants must have minimum GPA 2.5 with 4 subjects from arts group in SSC or equivalent examination of 2015/2016/2017 from any recognized Education Board / Open University in Bangladesh can apply.
- Applicants must have minimum GPA 2.5 with 4 subjects from arts group in HSC or equivalent examination of 2017/2018/2019 from any recognized Education Board / Open University in Bangladesh can apply.
- Applicants must have minimum GPA 3.0 with 4 subjects from Science group in SSC or equivalent examination of 2015/2016/2017 from any recognized Education Board / Open University in Bangladesh can apply.
- Applicants must have minimum GPA 3.0 with 4 subjects from Science group in HSC or equivalent examination of 2017/2018/2019 from any recognized Education Board / Open University in Bangladesh can apply.
- Applicants must have minimum GPA 2.5 with 4 subjects from Commerce group in SSC or equivalent examination of 2015/2016/2017 from any recognized Education Board / Open University in Bangladesh can apply.
- Applicants must have minimum GPA 2.5 with 4 subjects from Commerce group in HSC or equivalent examination of 2017/2018/2019 from any recognized Education Board / Open University in Bangladesh can apply.
- Eligible courses will be prescribed for admission from the subjects studied in the higher secondary and equivalent examinations in the boards. The minimum grade point for the above mentioned reading (number 200) must have 3.00.
- Passed at least 4 (four) subjects with three grades in three subjects in the O – Level Examination on 2015/2016/2017 and candidates who have passed at least 2 (two) subjects with B grade in one subject in the A – Level Examination on 2017/2018/2019. The application may be subject to other conditions of action. All these candidates will have to apply directly within the stipulated time along with the Dean, the Graduate Education School and the National University.
- In case of Foreign Certificate candidates, if any education bard recognized by the Board has been computed on the basis of equality of their earned secondary and upper secondary level number, they will also be able to apply for the admission process subject to other conditions. That’s all Candidates should apply directly within the stipulated time along with the Dean, Graduate Education School, National University.
- Graduate (Honors), Graduate (Honors), Professional and Graduate (Pass) under the National University in 2017-2018 or 2018-2019. If the registration card is issued after enrolling in regular / private courses, all those students will be graduating in the first year of the academic year from 2019 – 2020.
Primary application Timeline of NU Professional Honors 2019-20
|Date of filling up the primary application form online||22/09/2019 – 09/10/2019|
|Printing of the application form by signing the date of the applicant’s printed primary application form with the date of the application form with the amount of 300.||23/09/2019 – 10/10/2019|
|Date of Finalization of Preliminary Application Form by the College||23/09/2019 – 12/10/2019|
|Applicants’ primary application fee is part of the National University at a rate of Rs.200 (two hundred) per person date of Submission by the College to any Sonali Bank Branch in the relevant Sector (Admission Fund):|
(College will have to bring Pay Slip by clicking on the Application Payment Info (Prof) option through Login and print any copy of it in the ‘Sainali Service’. The collector will have to collect the fees by depositing the fees as deposited at the nearest Sonali Seba .)
|14/09/2019 – 17/10/2019|
NU Honours Professional Admission Circular 2019
Admission procedure, Number distribution and Result
*** A separate merit list will be prepared for each college and the course will be allocated for the 1st year undergraduate (honors) professional admission program according to the choice of the candidates.
*** In case of two or more applicants in this course in same institute / college, in the case of all those applicants (40% and 60% respectively) of GPA obtained in SSC & HSC examination with 4th subject and 40% and 60% on matriculation of SSC and HSC examination respectively. If two or more applicants are still in the same hierarchy, then the younger the age, the priority will be to form a meritocracy. .
***The admission process will be completed in phases through first merit list, second merit list with special seats, special quota and release slip (multiple times in needed but not more than two).
*** The college can see the result of admission courses using the User ID, Password and OTP. Candidates can get the results through admission website (www.nu.ac.bd/admission and SMS nu <space> athp <space> roll no) and send to 16222.
Regarding filling up of the applicant’s primary application form
*** Applicant should go to the Professional tab of admission website (www.nu.ac.bd/admission and click on Apply Now (Hons. Professional) option and the information displayed on the website will be posted in Secondary and Secondary / Examination Rail Number, Registration Number, Education Bard / University and Passing Certificate should be entered correctly.
*** According to the information stored in the database, the applicant’s information is displayed in Male instead of Male or Male in place of Male. Click on Change option and give the correct Gender entry.
*** At this stage the applicant will see the list of Eligible courses for his admission. If the applicant chooses the name of the department and any college in the district according to his / her preference, admission to the 8th year (honors) professional classes in the respective colleges will be required.
*** Children of the freedom fighter Address wishing to enter the migrant/physically disable / Peshwa quota will have to select the quota applicable to the particular place in the information table. In the quota application, the relevant authority should have the original certificate issued by the appropriate authority. If a candidate is eligible for one or more quotas, the quota sequence should be determined.
*** Applicants will have to scan and upload colored photographs in the form of oil passport while filling up the form. The size is 120×150 pixels, Image Type: jpg and maximum file size: 50Kb. If any admission other than the photo of the applicant is uploaded on the primary application form then his admission will be considered canceled.
*** Fill the table with the correct information and picture and click on Submit Application option. At this stage the applicant’s rail number and pin cove will be displayed and the applicant will have to download the form [A4 (8.5 “× 11”) to print offset white paper).
*** The application form will be validated and the application form should be corrected if it contains informational or defective images. Option is to go to the Professional Login link and give the Railway Number and Pin Entry of the application form. One Time Password (OTP) will be obtained. With this OTP entry, the student can cancel his application form, complete the new application form and upload the photo.) After completing the MIC application form, the errors of the completed application form cannot be rectified.
***The applicant has to sign the printed application form along with the date at the designated place. This application form along with verification of the applicant’s Secondary and Higher Secondary / Equivalent Examination numbers, certified copy of the registration card and the initial application. and 300 taka will give in college.