JNU unit 1 Admission Result 2019. JNU Unit 1 result 2019-20 is available on admissionjnu.info. JNU a unit merit list result 2019 will be published on October . So Lets start to check JNU Result 2019-20.
JNU Unit 1 Admission Result 2019-20
Jagannath University is one of the most popular university in Bangladesh. It is located in our capital Dhaka. Jagannath college was transformed into university in 2005. From than it is in a good position in Bangladesh and also in whole world ranking. It is on the main city so that the other facilities are very available. If you want to continue further study in this university you have to apply for that. For further procedure here we are to help you. Just stay with us and have a look.
JNU Unit 1 Result 2019-20
JNu Unit 1 merit list result 2019-2020 has been announced.
There are three unit for admission examination. Like:
- Unite 1- science
- Unit 2- humanities
- Unit 3- business studies
There are four department which needs different examination. Like:
- Department of Fine Arts and Graphics
- Department of Drama
- Department of Music
- Department of Film and Television
Jagannath Univeristy JNU Unit wise Seat
Before JNU admission you should know about Jagannath Univeristy subject wise seat. So follow the below chart. Point to be noted, you will be eligible for admission when you will get position in JNU Final admission result 2019.
- Unite 1- science (Biochemistry and Molecular Biology – 30, Microbiology – 40, Pharmacy – 35, Zoology – 80, Botany – 80, Psychology -80, Geography and Environmental science – 80, Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology – 30, Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) – 50, Chemistry – 80, Physics – 80, Mathematics – 80, Statistics – 80. Total seat 825)
- Unit 2- humanities (Bengali – 80, English – 80, History – 80, Philosophy -80, Islamic History and Culture – 80, Islamic Studies – 80, Education Research – 50, Modern Languages -50, Land Management and Law – 60, Law – 80, Sociology -80, Anthropology -80, Economics -80, Political Science -80, Public Administration -80, Social Work -80, Mass Communication and Journalism -80. Total seat – 1270)
- Unit 3- business studies (Finance – 100, Management studies – 160, Marketing – 100, Accounting and information system – 160. Total seat – 520)
- Film and Television – 30, Drama – 40, Music – 40, fine arts and graphic – 40. Total seat 150.
JNU Admission requirement
The candidates have to passed HSC or equivalent examination in 2019.
|Unit/ Department||Who can apply||Basic requirement|
|Unite 1- science||Science, madrasah (science), vocational (SSC)||SSC and HSC or equivalent examination must have 8.00 point also cant allowed any exam under 3.00|
|Unit 2- humanities||Humanities, music, home economics, madrasah||SSC and HSC or equivalent examination must have 7.5 point also cant allowed any exam under 3.00|
|Unit 3- business studies||Business studies, diploma in business studies, diploma in commerce.||SSC and HSC or equivalent examination must have 8.00 point also cant allowed any exam under 3.00|
|Department of Fine Arts and Graphics|
Department of Drama
Department of Music
Department of Film and Television
|All group student and also who got pre BFA certificate from national university.||SSC and HSC or equivalent examination must have 7.00 point also cant allowed any exam under 2.5|
JNU ADmision Examination procedure
- The exam will be written examination.
- Exam time: 1 hour 30 minute
- Marks distribution:
- Written – 72 marks
- From SSC – 12 marks
- From HSC – 16 marks (total 100 marks)
JNU Apply procedure for unit:
- Use the official website of JnU – admission.jnu.ac.bd or admissionjnu.info.
- Log into the website
- Enter these information – SSC and HSC exam roll, educational board, passing year, mobile number.
- Submit all the information.
- You will get an application ID save it for further use.
- Using the ID you have to pay the fee.
- You can use Bkash, Rocket, Surecash.
- Fee for per unit 100 tk.
- Upload your Color Photographs in 300×300 Pixels within 15KB and Upload your Signature in 300×80 Pixels.
- For quota you have to upload the information must be. If you don’t apply this you can’t use it further.
JNU Admission Selection Result 2019
At first JNU admission administration will select 30000 candidates from who had applied before giving 100 tk per unit.
- It will select by SSC and HSC exam’s full marks including 4th subject.
- If there are same marks over thirty thousand the all will get chance.
JNU All Unit Admission Result 2019-20
You can get this primary selected candidates result on the official website www.jnu.ac.bd and your given mobile number. Firstly you have to input all of your information. Like roll number, HSC roll number and SSC roll number. Then check your name and roll number.
We hope that all the information will be helpful for you. Please stay connected with us. We will inform you the right and fast information. Thank you.