Islamic University ,Kushtia Admission Circular 2019-20. IU Admission Test Circular 2019-20 undergraduate notice is available on IU Admission Notice 2019-20 website www.iu.ac.bd/admission. Kustia University Honours 1st year admission test notice 2019-20 matter of talking. Today we will discuss IU admission circular 2019, minimum requirement, unit and seat and IU admission result . So lets start.
Islamic University Admission Circular 2019-20 । iu.ac.bd
IU Admission Circular 2019-20.Islamic University is also known as IU. It is located on Kushtia. It has the largest seats of higher education in Bangladesh. Though it is a public university it is financially helped by Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) as well as Bangladesh Government. It was established on 1979 after the independence of Bangladesh. Interestingly it is the 1st university of the independent Bangladesh. From then it grants undergraduate, graduate and doctorate degrees. Its total number of student is 18000 plus. It has 3 medium (Bengali, English, Arabic) for education in this university. There are 8 faculties and 33 departments in these university. These are given below:
|IU Admission Timeline|
|Online application date started on: 2 September 2019.|
Online application date finished on: 1 October, 2019.
Orientation Class : 11 January 2020
- For A Unit: 500 TK
- For B Unit: 1500 TK
- For C Unit: 800 TK
- For D Unit: 1300 TK
Introduction to Faculty and Institute
- Faculty of Theology and Islamic Studies
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of Biological Sciences
- Faculty of Sciences
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Institute of Islamic Education and Research (IIER)
- Institute of Modern Languages (proposed)
- Institute of Education and Research (Proposed)
Islamic University Admission Minimum Qualification
- Those students were passed SSC or similar exam in 2013 to present, they are eligible to apply Islamic University.
- Those students were passed HSC or similar exam 2018 & 2019 are eligible to apply Islamic University.
- That means there is 2nd time facilities in this university.
- The applicants have to get minimum GPA 3.00 in SSC or similar exam & HSC or similar exam separately for Humanities group. In total have to get 6.50 point.
- The applicants have to get minimum GPA 3.25 in SSC or similar exam & HSC or similar exam separately for Business Studies group. In total have to get 6.75 point.
- The applicants have to get minimum GPA 3.50 in SSC or similar exam & HSC or similar exam separately for Science group. In total have to get 7.00 point.
Introduction to Unit
- A Unit: There are 3 subjects in this unit.
Al-Quran and Islamic Studies
Da’wah & Islamic Studies
Al-Hadith & Islamic Studies
- B Unit: There are 5 subjects in this unit.
Arabic Language and Literature
Islamic History and Culture
- C Unit: There are 5 subjects in this unit.
- D Unit: There are 5 subjects in this unit.
Applied Chemistry & Chemical Engineering
Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering
Applied Nutrition and Food Technology
Environmental Science and Geography
- E Unit: There are 4 subjects in this unit.
Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering
Information and Communication Engineering
- F Unit: There are 2 subjects in this unit.
- G Unit: There are 6 subjects in this unit.
Accounting and Information Systems
- A Unit: There are 3 subjects in this unit.
Finance and Banking
Human Resource Management
Tourism and Hospitality Management
- H Unit: There are 3 subjects in this unit.
Al‐Fiqh and Legal Studies
Law and Land Management
Islamic University Subject and Seat
Al-Quran and Islamic Studies – 80
Da’wah & Islamic Studies – 80
Al-Hadith & Islamic Studies – 80
Bengali – 80
English – 100
Arabic Language and Literature – 80
Islamic History and Culture – 80
Folklore Studies – 80
Economics – 75
Public Administration – 75
Political Science – 75
Development Studies – 75
Social Welfare – 75
Applied Chemistry & Chemical Engineering – 50
Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering – 50
Applied Nutrition and Food Technology – 50
Environmental Science and Geography – 50
Pharmacy – 50
Statistics – 50
Accounting and Information Systems – 75
Management 75 Finance and Banking – 75
Marketing 75 Human Resource Management – 75
Tourism and Hospitality Management – 75
Law – 80
Al‐Fiqh and Legal Studies – 80
Law and Land Management – 80
IU Admission Circular 2019-20
Download IU Admission Circular PDF Download
IU Admission Application Procedure 2019
- Use the official website of IU – iu.ac.bd
- Log into the website
- Enter – SSC and HSC exam roll, educational board, passing year, mobile number.
- Submit the information.
- You will got an application ID save it for further use.
- Using the ID you have to pay the fee.
- You can use bkash, rocket, surecash.
- Fee for per unit 100 tk.
- Upload your Color Photographs in 300×300 Pixel within 15KB and Upload your Signature in 300×80 Pixel.
- For quota you have to upload the information must be. If you don’t apply this you can’t use it further.
- You need a Teletalk SIM for the sms procedure.
- Firstly go to the message option.
- Then type Application SMS for apply
- IU <space> HSC Board Name <space> HSC Roll No <space> HSC Passed Year <space> SSC Board Name <space> SSC Roll No <space> SSC Passed Year <space>
- After typing all that check once and Send to 16222.
- Board Keywords:
- Dhaka (DHA),
- Rajshahi (RAJ),
- Chittagong (CHI),
- Dinajpur (DIN),
- Sylhet (SYL),
- Jessore (JES),
- Comilla (COM),
- Barisal (BAR),
- Madrasah (MAD),
- Tech (TEC or VOC),
- English Medium (GCE).
- If all information is correct after sending the above SMS, then will be received on the return SMS.
- The sms will say to pay the application fee.
- Dial *322# from any operator.
- Select 1 For Payment option
- Again, Select 1 For Bill Payment option
- Type your Bill ID.
- Now give your application ID (also called Bill No that is got from SMS after online application)
- Now Type your application fee (unit wise amount + service charge 25 TK )
- Now give your PIN for completing application fee.
- Finally, You Will Get SMS With Transaction ID (TxnID) after completing payment.
- Now save your Transaction ID for further use.
Islamic University Admit card 2019-20 Download
- After publishing exam date & time admit card will be available from.
- You can download your admit card from Islamic University official website http://www.iu.ac.bd/.
Islamic University Result 2019-20
- The result will be published within 5 days after the admission test exam.
- You can find the result in the official website of IU ac.bd.
We hope that you have found us very helpful about IU admission test information. Thank you for reading us.
IF you have any question then you can comment below section.