National Hotel & Tourism Training Institute admission circular 2019. Hotel & Tourism admission notice has been announced on www.nhtti.org. This institute offered for you 18 week certificate course. If you want to build up your career in Hotel & Tourism then you can apply for Govt Hotel & Tourism admission 2019.
National Hotel & Tourism Training Institute Admission Circular 2019
Bangladesh Hotel Management & Tourism Training Institute is the oldest and the leading private Government approved Institute which was established in the year 1990 A.D. The Institute has already served Hotel, Tourism and Hospitality Industry for more than 21 years. It is the only Institute of its kind in the private sector which was approved by the Ministry of Civil Aviation & Tourism, Government of the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh. The Institute has already trained about 15000 boys and girls for the industry. Majority of them have been employed at home and abroad. It has very highly qualified and experienced trainers to offer international standard education. More over the Institute has modern training facilities to conduct practical training classes.
These include Training Kitchen, Training Restaurant and Bar Counter, Front Office and Housekeeping Lab, Computer Lab with CRS & E-Ticketing system, air-conditioned Class Rooms and a Library. Vision of the Institute is to create efficient and qualified skilled manpower for the Hotel, Tourism and Hospitality Industry; So that our young boys and girls can be transformed as professional human capital for the local and overseas market. Mission of the Institute is to offer Hotel, Tourism and Hospitality industry related professional courses at affordable costs. The course contents of the programmers include both theoretical and practical classes to acquire personal qualities and professional skills required to perform duties in the industry. It will help to reduce unemployment and poverty in the country.
18 weeks National Certificate Course in the following areas, from candidates interested in pursuing a career in relevant fields in foreign industries – hotels, motels, guesthouses, restaurants, fast food shops, bakeries, travel agencies, tour operators, airlines, and other institutions. An application is being called in the prescribed form for admission.
Important Dates and Deadlines
** Last date for submission of application form: 26-09-2019
** Course start date: 20 – 10 – 2019
** Admission Link: www.nhtti.org/notice.php
Name of the training course and cost
|Name of the training course||Course Fees|
|Tour Guide And Travel Agency Operations||35000/|
|Front Office and Secretarial Operations||30000/|
|Food and Beverage service||35000/|
|Bakery and Pasty Production||35000/|
|Food and Beverage Production||45000/|
|Housekeeping and Landry Operation||30000/|
Exam date and Time
|Name of the training course||Exam date||Exam Time|
|Tour Guide And Travel Agency Operations||30/09/2019||12.00 pm|
|Front Office and Secretarial Operations||29/09/2019||10.00 am|
|Food and Beverage service||30/09/2019||10.00 am|
|Bakery and Pasty Production||01/10/2019||10.00 am|
|Food and Beverage Production||29/09/2019||12.00 pm|
|Housekeeping and Landry Operation||01/10/2019||12.00 pm|
Course Term: 18 weeks with Industrial Attachment Project Assignment. 5 days a week (from Sunday- Thursday, 5 hours per day).
Govt Hotel & Tourism Management Admission 2019
- Modern Practical Lab
- Internationalized Course Curriculum
- Trained skilled at home and abroad.
- Trainers spend 1 hour every day teaching English-based subject classes
- Basic Computer Training
- Class on agriculture and culture.
- Facilities for the through forward linkages of attachments and trainees employment. There are opportunities for employment abroad under government supervision.
- During office hours (10 am to 4pm) from the office of the institute in Mohakhali. Admission form can be purchased at a price of Tk (300). Verification Certificate / Certificate of educational qualification and 2 (two) copy passport / stamp size photograph should be submitted along with the completed admission form.
- Candidates up to 35 years of age can apply.
- Minimum Educational Requirements for Tour Guide and Travel Agency Operations and Front Office and Secretarial Operations Courses HSC or equivalent and minimum SSC or equivalent for other courses.
Contact: 83 – 88, Mohakhali, Dhaka – 1213. Phone – 9899289, 6899291.