DU Technology Unit Admission Circular 2020-21. Dhaka University has a special unit which is technology unit. Today we will discuss about DU Projukti Unit admission notice 2020-21 , admission requirements, total seat, application process, seat plan and result. So Lets start.
DU Technology Unit Admission Circular 2020-21
DU Technology Unit also known as DU Projokti Unit. We all have dreams. Some can be full filled some can’t. There are 39 public universities in Bangladesh. But everybody wants to admit Dhaka University. There is many colleges under the university of Dhaka. You can try them to fulfil your dream. So you have to know the procedure of admitting the Engineering and Technology unit.
|DU Projukti Unit Admission Timeline|
Colleges Name Under DU Technology Unit
There are six college under Dhaka University Technology Unit. All college are controlled by DU authority. Who will eligible for technology unit they admit these college. This unit only for affiliate engineering college. From seven engineering college five are government and rest two is non government.
|Serial No.||College Name||Type|
|1.||Mymensingh Engineering College||Government|
|2.||Faridpur Engineering College||Government|
|3.||Barisal Engineering College||Government|
|4.||Shahidul Chawdhury Engineering College, Faridpur||Government|
|5.||National Institute of Textile Engineering and Research (NITER)||450,000 tk (4 year)|
|6.||Shyamoli Textile Engineering College||377,500 tk (4 year)|
There are five subjects under technology unit. These are-
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Department of Applied Chemistry & Chemical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Nuclear Engineering
- Department of Robotics and Mechatronics Engineering
- SSC passing year in 2015 to 2018.
- HSC passing year in 2020.
- Second time admision not allowed.
- Passed from any board or Open University in Science group.
- Both SSC and HSC total GPA should be 6.50 point.
- Physics, Chemistry and Math should be in both SSC and HSC.
Admission Test Marks Distribution
Every students must be attend on admission test. Before admission test you should know about
- English – 15
- Physics – 35
- Chemistry – 35
- Math – 35
- Total – 120
How to apply?
- The official website of Dhaka university is http://admission.eis.du.ac.bd/
- There will be a guideline for applicant.
- Before applying please read the guideline carefully.
- For applying for admission click on the APPLY or LOGIN button.
- After that you need to give all you right information.
- Like HSC or equivalent exam roll, board name, registration number, passing year.
- By providing this please check again all the information.
- Finally click on the confirm button.
Subject and seat
|Serial No.||College Name||Seat|
|1.||Mymensingh Engineering College||180|
|2.||Faridpur Engineering College||180|
|3.||Barisal Engineering College||120|
|4.||Shahidul Chawdhury Engineering College, Faridpur||80|
|5.||National Institute of Textile Engineering and Research (NITER)||335|
|6.||Shyamoli Textile Engineering College||120|
The exam will be in the MCQ procedure. Only the student who passed his HSC in 2020 can apply for university of Dhaka. That means there is no 2nd time admission system. So the chance of your dream university is just once. So be careful about marks. For that you must be know the marks distribution. For your help we are providing the marks distribution.
Per question contains 1 marks. There is no negative marking for wrong answer. The total number of the exam is 120. Whole marks is in MCQ question. The total time for the exam is 1 hour and 30 minute. You can participate the exam in both Bangla and English medium. Pass marks 48 marks.
Dhaka University Projukti/Technology Unit Admission Notice 2020-21
Technology Unit Admit Card 2020-21 Download
- You need to download the admit card for going to the exam hall.
- For that you have to go to the official website of Dhaka university http://admission.eis.du.ac.bd/
- Before 1 week of exam date you can download the admit card.
- You have to login the website.
- Give your user id and password.
- After that click on the print button.
- That’s your admit card.
- Print your admit card in a white A4 size colored page in 2 copy.
- One copy will collected by the examiner.
DU Technology Unit Admission Result 2020-21 – Online and SMS
- DU Technology Unit Admission Result 2020-21 result will be published after 3 days to the official website of Dhaka university http://admission.eis.du.ac.bd/
- You can find the result in our website also.
- If there is no internet service you can also sms for result.
- Firstly you have to go to the mobile phone’s message option.
- Then type DU <space> TEC <space> RESULT and send to 16321.
- You will get a return sms and found the result.
All the information was taken from Dhaka University official website. If there is any confusion comment below. Other wise join our facebook page for more educational update.