DU IBA Admission Circular 2019-20. Dhaka University Institute of Business Administration -IBA admission 2019-20 notice PDF has been announced on DU IBA website www.iba-du.edu. You can apply for admission from admission.eis.du.ac.bd. Today we talk about IBA admision question pattern, minimum application requirement, total seat, mark distribution, seat plan and iba admission result.
DU IBA Admission Circular 2019-20
The Institute of Business Administration (IBA) was established in 1966. It was more likely Indiana University, USA. In 2007, it launched to cter to grow demand and quality education. It has 6 Academic Programs. They are:
- BBA Program
- MBA Program
- PhD Program
- MPhil Program
- Executive MBA
- Doctor of Business Administration(DBA)
In a proud history spanning more than four decades, the teachers and students of IBA have partnered together to achieve an enviable level of excellence in Bangladesh. A variety of factors have contributed to its success, some of which are:
- A rigorous admission selection process which ensures superior quality of students;
- A unique curriculum designed in line with North American business schools tailored to meet the requirements of the local market;
- Effective teaching methods where a blend of experimental and experiential learning is pursued;
- A highly trained and experienced faculty who bring into the classroom their vast knowledge and experience;
- A learning approach where student participation is encouraged; and
- A supportive culture and facilities for research and learning.
For that reason every students who wants to go on corporate sector it’s a dream chance to study on IBA DU. So here’s the opportunity for them.
Important dates and schedule:
Application starts on: 28th September, 2019.
Application finished on: 23 October, 2019.
Admit card download starts on: 29 October, 2019.
Exam date: 9 November, 2019.
Exam time: 10.00 am to 12.00 pm.
Application fees for exam: 1000 TK (including online processing fees & bank service charge)
ELIGIBILITY for IBA Admission
- For SSC/HSC Passed Applicants:
Students who have fulfilled the stipulated requirements for applying in different units of Dhaka University, and have passed their SSC or equivalent exam during 2013-2016 and HSC or equivalent exam in 2018 are only eligible to apply for 2018-2019 academic session. They must have a minimum 7.5 as total of SSC & HSC GPA (including the 4th subject). Candidates must secure at least 3.5 GPA in both the exams to be eligible to apply.
- For IGCSE/ O-Level and IAL/ GCE A-Level or Equivalent Exam Applicants:
Students who have passed IGCSE/ O-level exam in at least 5 subjects (including mathematics) during 2013-2016 and IAL/ GCE A-Level exam in at least 2 subjects (final result of at least one subject must have been published in 2018) are eligible to apply. Out of the 7 subjects in
IGCSE/O-Level and IAL / GCE A-level, candidates should get minimum 4 B grades and 3 C grades. Among the best five grades of O-level and best two grades of A-level, no ‘D’ grade will be accepted.
- No candidate is eligible to sit for this year’s admission test, if he/she had appeared in any admission test of Dhaka University, including IBA in 2017 or before. Candidates from O-level, A-level or from all other boards, outside the country have to obtain “Equivalence Certificate” from IBA, before applying.
More important things to know:
- MBA or equivalent Master’s in business discipline from recognized academic institutions with minimum CGPA 3.00 (on a 4 point scale).
- Minimum 5 years full time work experience after Bachelor’s degree of which at least 2yeus experience in senior management/ administrative position or with 2years teaching/research experience.
- Pass Course Bachelor degree holders are not eligible to apply.
- Equivalence certificate from the Equivalence Committee of the University of Dhaka (for all private and foreign university certificates/ degrees)
- Two letters of recommendation (one from an organization supervisor and the other from an academic supervisor).
- A write-up on research concept that addresses research issues, objectives, rationale, literature review, scope, references, etc.
- All certificates, transcripts and documents mentioned in the form.
- The application form can be downloaded from IBA website www.iba-du.edu or collected from the DBA Program Office, IBA.
- Applicants must submit their application with supervisor’s consent. Applications will not be accepted in absence of consent.
- The filled-in application form along with a non-refundable Bank Drafi / Pay Order for Tk. 2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five hundred taka only) payable to “DBA, IBA” and related documents mentioned above should be submitted to the DBA Program Office on any working days between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
DU IBA SELECTION PROCEDURE
All Bangladeshi applicants must take the Admission Test. The test has two components:
Written Assessment and Communication Test
The Written Assessment component evaluates applicant’s aptitude in: Language, Mathematics, and Analytical ability. To pass in the Written Test, an applicant must obtain a minimum qualifying score in each of the above areas. For the Communication Test, applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Assessment.
Foreign nationals with a score of at least 1900 out of 2400 in SAT Reasoning Test (with at least 600 in Critical Reading and Math and at least 550 in Writing) may be exempted from the Written Assessment. Also foreign nationals candidate having at least 1265 out of 1600 in SAT Reasoning Test (with at least 600 in Math and 575 in reading & writing) may be exempted from the Written Assessment, but must appear in the Communication Test.
Dhaka University IBA Admission 2019-20
IBA admission notice has not declared yet.
HOW TO APPLY
The application is to be made online starting from 3:00 pm, Friday, September 28, 2019 to 12:00 am Tuesday, October 23, 2019. Application fees of Tk. 1000/- (including online processing fees & bank service charge) is to be paid latest by Thursday, October 25, 2018 (before 3:00 pm). Admit Card can be downloaded from Monday, October 29, 2018.
For detailed application procedure, visit the IBA website at http://www.iba-du.edu or the Dhaka
University admission website: http://admission.eis.du.ac.bd
After preliminary assessment, the shortlisted candidates who are previously selected by supervisors of IBA will be required to sit for a literature review test and also appear before an interview board to defend their concept paper for final selection.
Please contact for further information:
DBA Program Office, Room# 403 (3’o Floor)
Phone: 880 2 9660455,01758171660
Fax: 02 8621 411, Email: [email protected]
We hope that all the information was helpful for you. We wish you could be the luckiest one to be a part of DU IBA. Have nice time. Thanks for reading us.