Bangladesh University of Textiles (BUTEX) Admission Circular 2020-21. BUTex Admission 2020-2021 notice is announced on their admission website www.butex.edu.bd. This post help you to know about admission qualification, marks distribution, admit card and others related information. So, let’s start..
Bangladesh University of Textiles (BUTEX) Admission Circular 2020-21
Bangladesh University of Textiles is also called BUTEX. Informally it is also called College of Textile Technology. It is a public university. It is focusing on Textile and Textile related Engineering. It is located on the capital city of Bangladesh called Tejgaon. It was established on 1921.
Every year 600 students got chance to BUTEX for graduation. It offers graduate programs in 10 areas. It has 5 faculties. It helps for the future of the students.
Important Dates for BUTEX
- Application Starts on: 05 April 2021
- Application finished on: 8 May 2021
- Primary application fees: 200
- Primary application result : 23 May 2021
- Final application fees: 800
- Admit download: 24 May to 6 June 2021
- Admission test: 18 June 2021
- Admission result : 8 May 2021
- Apply link:but.teletalk.com.bd
- SSC or equivalent exam: GPA not less than 4.50
- HSC or equivalent exam: GPA not less than 4.50
- HSC (Math, Physics, Chemistry, English) GPA has to be at least 4.00.
- Grade Point not less than 19.00.
Faculties and Departments of BUTEX:
- Faculty of Textile Engineering
- Department of Yarn Engineering(YE)
- Department of Fabric Engineering(FE)
- Faculty of Textile Chemicals Engineering
- Department of Wet Process Engineering(WPE)
- Department of Dyes & Chemicals Engineering(DCE)
- Department of Environmental Science & Engineering(ESE)
- Faculty of Fashion Design & Apparel Engineering
- Department of Apparel Engineering(AE)
- Department of Textile Fashion and Design(TFD)
- Faculty of Textile Management & Business Studies
- Department of Textile Engineering Management(TEM)
- Department of Industrial and Production Engineering(IPE)
- Faculty of Science & Engineering
- Department of Textile Machinery Design & Maintenance(TMDM)
- Department of Physics(PHY)
- Department of Chemistry(CHEM)
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics(MS)
- Department of Humanities & Social Sciences(HSS)
Information Source : Wikipedia
BUTEX Admission Notice 2020-2021
Apply for BUTEX Admission
You can apply online or sms. We will give you both information very clearly.
- Go to the official website of BUTEX edu.bd.
- Give the necessary information. HSC passing year, board, roll number and mobile number (own or guardian).
- Get sign up.
- Give user ID and password.
- Give 300×300 pixel scanned picture of candidate. It has to be 100 KB.
- Give the information of quota and unit.
- After that click the submit button.
- Apply for an admission test, go to mobile phon’s massage option.
- You need a Teletalk prepaid mobile phone otherwise it can’t be done. .
- Then type BUT <space> HSC Education Board First Three Letters <space> HSC roll number <space> HSC passing year <space> SSC Board’s first three letters <space> SSC Roll number <space> SSC Passing year <space> Unit Name.
- After typing all that cheak once and send to 16221
- Board Keywords:
- Dhaka (DHA),
- Rajshahi (RAJ),
- Chittagong (CHI),
- Dinajpur (DIN),
- Sylhet (SYL),
- Jessore (JES),
- Comilla (COM),
- Barisal (BAR),
- Madrasah (MAD),
- Tech (TEC or VOC),
- English Medium (GCE).
- If all information is correct after sending the above SMS, then will be received on the return SMS.
- The sms contents with applicant name and a pin number.
- The sms will also say to pay the application fee.
- Then the applicant will have to confirm by sending another SMS to 16222.
- For confirmation, first you need to Type BUT <space> YES <Space> PIN <space> mobile number and send SMS to 16222.
- You need sufficient balance in your Teletalk mobile number. If don’t you can’t apply.
- If the applicant has a sufficient amount of money in Teletalk Prepaid, then the fee of the admission will be cut through the SMS.
- You will get a return sms via Teletalk by congratulating the applicant.
- Also you will got your admission test unit, Roll number, User ID and Password by that same sms.
- Once you apply for an SMS, it cannot be dismissed. So be careful about it.
Admission Marks Distribution and others information
- The admission test will be held on the HSC syllabus by providing the board.
- Admission Test will be in MCQ Format.
- There will be 100 questions
- Per question the marks will be 2 Marks
- Marks distribution by subject: Mathematics – 60, Physics – 60, Chemistry – 60 and English – 20.
- Total 200 number.
- If you don’t have any of these subject in HSC. Then you can’t apply.
- The Admission test time: 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Questions will be in both Bengali and English versions.
- For every wrong answer, 0.50 will be cut.
- During the admission test, any kind of calculator or any type of electronic device cannot be used. Applicant couldn’t carriy these things in the exam hall.
- If any candidate caught any type of these things in exam hall, his examination will be canceled and the authority could punish anything.
- There is no 2nd time facilities. There is only one chance.
The candidate will evaluated by two way. One is in the admission test exam and the other is the score of SSC and HSC or similar exam score. These GPA will be counted by:
- For SSC GPA: SSC GPA × 8
- For HSC GPA: HSC GPA × 12
In merit list the candidate had to get 40% marks. Otherwise their name wouldn’t published. Total 3000 students list will be published. Each unit 1500 students. They will admit only 600 students. So the competition is too high.
Seat Per Subject
- BSc in Textile Engineering – Department of Yarn Engineering(YE) – 80
- BSc in Textile Engineering – Department of Fabric Engineering(FE) – 80
- BSc in Textile Engineering – Department of Wet Process Engineering(WPE) – 80
- BSc in Textile Engineering – Department of Dyes & Chemicals Engineering(DCE) – 40
- BSc in Textile Engineering – Department of Environmental Science & Engineering(ESE) – 40
- BSc in Textile Engineering – Department of Apparel Engineering(AE) – 80
- BSc in Textile Engineering – Department of Textile Fashion and Design(TFD) – 40
- BSc in Textile Engineering – Department of Textile Engineering Management(TEM) – 80
- BSc in Textile Engineering – Department of Industrial and Production Engineering(IPE) – 40
- BSc in Textile Engineering – Department of Textile Machinery Design & Maintenance(TMDM) – 40
Total 600 seat.
- A unit: 4 seats for freedom fighter quotas 1 seat for tribal quotas.
- B unit: 5 seats for freedom fighter quotas 1 seat for tribal quotas.
- These had to mentioned in applying time otherwise it doesn’t count.
- They need to show the certificate for these quotas.
- They also had to participate in the exam.
BUTex Admit card & Result 2020-21 Download
For admit card, please visit: http://but.teletalk.com.bd. You can download the admit card from there.
- The result will be published within 3 days after the exam.
- The result will be published in the official website of BUTEX edu.bd.
- you will got a sms from the BUTEX authority also.
We hope that all the information was helpful for you. So stay connected with us. We will give the genuine and fastest information.