Bangladesh University of Professional BUP Admission Circular 2019-20. Bangladesh University of Professional Admission Test notice 2019-20 has been announced on BUP admission related web link bup.edu.bd. Every year thousand of students apply for undergraduate admission. This university controlled by Bangladesh Army. Civilian students can apply for BU admission 2019-20.
BUP Admission Circular 2019-20
Bangladesh University of Professional (BUP) was established on 5 June, 2008. It is a public university located at Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh. It is one of the renowned public universities of Bangladesh. BUP is the unique academic entity in the country, where blending between the civilian and the armed forces students of diverse skills, experience, exposure and attitude is possible.
After completing HSC examination most of the students have a dream to admit Public University, BUP is such a university. So, my dear HSC Examinees to get admit in BUP you will need lot information about BUP. For this, we will give some information for the student’s benefits below…
|BUP Admission Dates and Deadlines|
|Online Application Initiate : 18 August 2019
Application Initiate Deadline :10 October 2019
Publication of List of Eligible Candidates for Written Exam: 13 October 2018
Admit Cards can be viewed and printed by individual applicants : 15 October 2018
*Application Fee : 750 Taka ( Only For Each Faculty)
List of selected candidates for appearing at Viva-voce will be published on : 29 October 2019
Viva-voce : 04–20 November 2019
Publication of final list of selected candidates including waiting list : 21 November 2019
Admission from the list of Selected Candidates (Main List) : 01 – 06 December 2019
Opening Convocation : 07 January 2020
Classes commences : 08 January 2020
Admission Link: www.bup.edu.bd
BUP Admission Routine 2019-20
Date & Day of Written Test
Time of Written Test
|Faculty of Business Studies||
25 October 2019
|10.00 AM-11.00 AM|
|Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences||
25 October 2019
|3.30 PM-4.30 PM|
|Faculty of Security and Strategic Studies||
26 October 2019
|10.00 AM-11.00 AM|
|Faculty of Science and Technology||
26 October 2018
|1.00 PM-2.00 PM|
BUP Faculties & Departments
There are 5 faculties in BUP. Under these faculties, there are some departments. We have given details of the faculties and departments list below:
Faculty of Art’s and Social Science (FASS)
- Department of Digester and Human Security Management (DHSM)
- Department of Development Studies
- Department of Economics
- Department of English
- Department of Public Administration
- Department of Sociology
Faculty of Business Studies (FBS)
- Department of Business Administration-General
- Department of Finance and Banking
- Department of Accounting and Information System
- Department of Management Studies
- Department of Marketing
Faculty of Security and Strategic Studies (FSSS)
- Department of International Relation
- Department of Law
- Department of Mass Communication and Journalism
Faculty of Science and Technology (FST)
- Department of Information and Communication Technology
- Department of Environmental Science
Faculty of Medical studies
- SSC and equivalent passing year: 2016-2017
- HSC and equivalent passing year: 2018-2019
|Science group||*** Applicant must have in SSC CGPA 5.00 or equivalent exam & HSC or equivalent exam result 4.75 in Science Group.|
|Business Studies group||*** Applicant must have in SSC CGPA 5.00 or equivalent exam & HSC or equivalent exam result 4.75 in Business Studies group.|
|Art’s group||*** Applicant must have in SSC CGPA 4.00 or equivalent exam & HSC or equivalent exam result 3.75 in Art’s Group.|
For ‘A’ and ‘O’ level Students
- Minimum grade point 2.50 (average) in GCE O’ Level and 2.00 in GCE A’ Level. Candidates of General Certificate of Education (GCE) ‘O’ and ‘A’ level must pass in minimum 05 (five) and 02 (two) subjects respectively, having minimum 26.5 points in total based on scale- (A*/A — 5.00) (B—4.00) (C—3.50) (D—3.00)
- Average grade point is intended by declare aging grade points 5 best grades including Mathematics for O’ Level and 3 best grades for A’ Level. Letter grades of O’ Level & A’ Level subjects are transformed to grade point as A = 4, B = 3, C = 2 & D = 1.
Some Special Instructions
- Admission Test will be taken in MCQ System and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
- Admission Test Syllabus can be found in BUP Website.
- Following mark distribution will be followed for the assessment of candidates: (1) Written Test-65%, (2) Viva-voce 10%, (3) HSC Result-15 % and SSC Result-10% (Total 100 %)
- Help Desk will remain open from 0830 hours to 1700 hours on each working day from 01 September 2018 to 25 October 2018 at the reception of the university. For any query applicants may call at 09666790790 during this time
- The university authority reserves the right to cancel/modify/change any information given in this advertisement
BUP Admission Notice 2019-20
Instruction on How to Apply
- Application Processing Fee is Taka 750.00 (seven hundred fifty) only for each faculty.
- Application processing fee must be deposited online through your preferred Card/Mobile Financial Services/Internet Banking. Service Charge is applicable. Detailed Payment procedure is available at “How to Apply” link on admission website admission www.bup.edu.bd
- Detailed application procedure for concerned faculties can be found at “Admission” link of BUP Website www.bup.edu.bd.
BUP Admit Card 2019-20
You can download your BUP admit card 2019-20 after submitting online application. BUP admission authority will announce admit card download date. Applicant can download their admit card PDF with in due date. If any students fail to download his/her BUP admission admit card 2019 then he can not enter the admission test exam hall.
- To download the admit card, please browse www.bup.edu.bd
- Clicking on the BU Admin option will allow the applicant to display the information and log in with your own User ID and Password and the option of Picture and Signature upgrade will be available.
- Photo (length x width) 300 x 300 pixel and signature (length x width) 300 x 80 pixel maximum 60kby will be automatically generated entry form.
- You can then download the entry form in PDF form.
- Pictures are not accepted in the dark.
- A copy of the admission test should be kept by you and the other copies will be submitted to the concerned inspector.
- Once the picture and signature are upped, it can’t be suitable change
BUP Admission Result 2019-20
BUP admission result 2019-20 will be published within 5 days after admission test. You can check your BUP admission result via internet. Follow the below step to download result
- The result will be published after 3 days to the official website of www.bup.edu.bd
2. You can find the result in our website also.
3. If there is no internet service you can also SMS for result.
4. Firstly you have to go to the mobile phone’s message option.
5. Then type BUP <space> Unit name <space> RESULT and send to 16321.
6. You will get a return SMS and found the result.
If you have any query about University admission 2019 then you an join our Facebook page.