Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Science and Technology University BSMRSTU Admission Circular 2019-20 is now available on their admission notice website bsmrstu.edu.bd. BSMRSTU Admission Circular 2019-2020 interested candidness can apply for undergraduate admission. Today we talk about pros and cons of BSMRSTU honours admission.
BSMRSTU Admission Circular 2019-20
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Science and Technology University (BSMRSTU) was established in 2001 and named after our father of nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman. It is a public university located in Gobra, Gopalganj, Bangladesh. The Academic activities of the university started from 2011.
After completing HSC examination most of the students have a dream to admit Public University, BSMRSTU is such a university. So, my dear HSC Examinees to get admit in BSMRSTU you will need lot information about BSMRSTU. For this, we will give some information for the student’s benefits below…
|BSMRSTU Admission Timeline|
|Online Apply start: 05 September 2019|
Application ending time: 15 October 2019
Application fee for all units: 900/-
Admit Card download : Instant
Admission Link: www.admission.bsmrstu.edu.bd
BSMRSTU Seat Plan 2019-20
BSMRSTU Admission Date / Routine 2019-20
|A Unit||09-11-2019||03:30 am|
|B Unit||09-11-2019||01:00 pm|
|C Unit||08-11-2019||10:00 am|
|D Unit||02-11-2019||10:00 am|
|E Unit||02-11-2019||03:00 pm|
|F Unit||01-11-2019||10:00 am|
|G Unit||01-11-2019||03:00 pm|
|H Unit||08-11-2019||03:00 pm|
|I Unit||09-11-2019||10:00 pm|
Introduce to Departments & Faculties
There are 7 faculties in BSMRSTU. Under these faculties, there are some departments. We have given details of the faculties and departments list below:
Faculty of Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (ETE)
- Applied Chemistry and Chemical Engineering (ACCE)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Food and Agro process Engineering (FAE)
Faculty of Science
- Environmental Science and Disaster Management
Faculty of Life Science
- Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering (BGE)
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (BMB)
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Social Science
- Public Administration
- International Relations
- Political Science
Faculty of Business Study
- Management Studies
- Accounting and Information System (AIS)
- Finance and Banking
- Tourism and Hospitality Management (THM)
Faculty of Law
- SSC and equivalent passing year: 2016-2017
- HSC and equivalent passing year: 2018-2019
- Candidates must have Total GPA 7.00 (including 4th subject) in Secondary or equivalent and higher secondary or equivalent. But, in SSC & HSC have to have GPA 3.00 separately.
BSMRSTU Admission Test Mark Distribution
|Unit||Faculty||Subject wise Admission Test Marks Distribution|
|A||Engineering||Physics 30 Marks, Mathematics 30 Marks and Chemistry 20|
|B||Science||Physics 30 Marks, Mathematics 30 Marks and Chemistry 20|
|C||Biology||Physics 15 Marks, Biology 35 Marks and Chemistry 30|
|D||Arts||Bangla 30 Marks, English 40 Marks and General Knowledge 10|
|E||Social Science||Bangla 20 Marks, English 40 Marks and General Knowledge 20|
|F||Commerce||English 20 Marks, Accounting 30 and Business policy 30|
|G||Law||Bangla 20 Marks, English 40 Marks & General Knowledge 20|
|H||Institute||Physics 15 Marks, Biology 35 Marks & Chemistry 30|
|I||Architecture||Physics 20 Marks, Mathematics 20 Marks, Chemistry 10 Marks & Drawing 30|
Seat Number of BSMRSTU
|Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||70|
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (ETE)||60|
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)||60|
|Applied Chemistry and Chemical Engineering (ACCE)||60|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||60|
|Environmental Science and Disaster Management||100|
|Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (BMB)||50|
|Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering (BGE)||50|
|Accounting and Information System (AIS)||70|
|Finance and Banking||70|
|Tourism and Hospitality Management (THM)||50|
|Fisheries and marine bio-science||80|
|Livestock science and Veterinary Medicine||50|
Online Application Process
Now we have given for your benefits the procedure of BSMRSTU admission form fill up below.
- Go to www.admission.bsmrstu.edu.bd website.
- Click on “Apply now” button and fill up the form with your information.
- Press on Submit button.
- Now, you will get a Bill Number.
- Then set-up your profile.
- Print and Collect the pay slip.
BSMRSTU Admission Circular 2019-20
BSMRSTU Admit Card 2019-2020
You can download your BSMRSTU admit card 2019-20 after submitting online application. BSMRSTU admission authority will announce admit card download date. Applicant can download their admit card PDF with in due date. If any students fail to download his/her BSMRSTU admission admit card 2019 then he can not enter the admission test exam hall.
- To download the admit card, please browse http:// bsmrstu. teletalk.com.bd
- Clicking on the BU Admin option will allow the applicant to display the information and log in with your own User ID and Password and the option of Picture and Signature upgrade will be available.
- Photo (length x width) 300 x 300 pixel and signature (length x width) 300 x 80 pixel maximum 60kby will be automatically generated entry form.
- You can then download the entry form in PDF form.
- Pictures are not accepted in the dark.
- A copy of the admission test should be kept by you and the other copies will be submitted to the concerned inspector.
- Once the picture and signature are upped, it can’t be suitable change
BSMRSTU Admission Result 2019-20
BSMRSTU admission result 2019-20 will be published within 5 days after admission test. You can check your BSMRSTU admission result via internet. Follow the below step to download result
1 The result will be published after 3 days to the official website of BU http: bsmrstu.ac.bd/
2. You can find the result in our website also.
3. If there is no internet service you can also SMS for result
4. Firstly you have to go to the mobile phone’s message option.
5. Then type BSMRSTU <space> Unit name <space> RESULT and send to 16321.
6. You will get a return SMS and found the result.
If you have any query then you can comment.