BDS Dental Admission Circular 2020-21. BDS admission 2020-21 notice has not announced yet on dghs.gov.bd teletalk.dghs.com.bd. Today we will discuss about Dental admission test date, minimum requairments, dental college total seat, detal admit card and BDS admission result 2020-21.
BDS Dental Admission Circular 2020-21
Dental College Admission Test Will be Basis on MCQ type Question. Medical Dental Admission Test Will be Held on 30 April 2021. The Authority Will be Published Dental College (BDS) Medical Admission Circular. Dental College BDS Medical admission test Circular 2020 for sessions 2019-20. Don’t Worry you have to come right place about Medical Dental College BDS Admission 2020. Check Dental Admission Question Solution Here.
Dental College Admission Circular 2020-21
The admission tests for public and private dental colleges will be held on 9th November 2019, said an official on Thursday. Director of medical education at Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) Prof Dr ABM Abdul Hannan confirmed.The Authority Announce That Dental Admission Test Notice Will be Publish September by Daily Newspaper and official Website. If All Things Will Goes Right, Then Dental Admission Form Fill Up Will Start From 16th October 2019. Students Will Able To Fill Up The Application Form Within 27th October 2019. Candidates have To Fill Up Application Form Through Official Online Application Site at dghs.teletalk.combd.
Online Application Starts on : 27 March 2021
Online Application Ends on : 15 April 2021
Admission Test Date : 30 April 2021
Application fees : 1000 (one thousand Taka only)
Dental College Seats:
According to the Directorate of Health Services, all medical and dental colleges in Bangladesh have around 8,500 seats. There are approximately 2,800 seats in 22 government medical colleges and 4,250 in 53 private medical colleges. The nine public dental colleges and the dental units of medical colleges have around 570 seats, while the 14 private dental institutes have some 900 seats.
- Govt. Medical College: 22
- Number of Available Seat: 2812
- Non- govt Medical College: 53
- Number of Available Seat: 4245
- Available Seat of Dental Department: 567
Dental Admission Exam Procedure
Dental Written test (MCQ Procedure) = 100 number.
Subject based Dental Exam Mark Distribution:
- General Biology-30
- Knowledge; History and culture of Bangladesh -6
There is a list of numbers of Dental College / Medical Colleges and available seats. It will be help for all.
|College Code||College Name||General Seats|
|51||Dhaka Dental College, Dhaka||95|
|52||Chittagong Medical College Dental Unit||59|
|53||Rajshahi Medical College Dental Unit||58|
|54||Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College Dental Unit||55|
|55||Sir Salimullah Medical College Dental Unit||50|
|56||Mymensingh Medical College Dental Unit||50|
|57||MAG Osmani Medical College Dental Unit||50|
|58||Sher E Bangla Medical College Dental Unit||50|
|59||Rangpur Medical College Dental Unit||50|
- Candidates must passed SSC or Equivalent in 2016 / 2017 and HSC or Equivalent (With Chemistry, Biology and Physics) in 2018 / 2019
- For the general candidates must have minimum total GPA 9.0 in SSC and HSC or equivalent, minimum GPA 3.5 in each of SSC and HSC in Bangladesh & Foreign Education Program.
- For all type of candidates GP 3.5 in Biology in HSC level.
BDS Admission Circular 2019-2020
2020-2021 BDS Medial Dental admission notice has not announced yet.
Dental Admission Online Application
- At First Applicants have To Apply Online and Payment have to Send Through Teletalk Prepaid Mobile
- Go to www.dghs.teletalk.com.bd site. Then Give your Information and click Next. Fill up Your Application Properly. Now Upload Image and Signature. After Review Properly click Submit. Now Pay Application Fee by Teletalk Prepaid Mobile. SMS format are Given Below:
- Please know the all instructions carefully before apply Medical (MBBS/ BDS) Admission 2019.
- Signature must be 300 X 80 pixels (width X height) and file size will not more than 60 KB.
- Photograph must be colored with 300 X 300 pixels (width X height) and file size will not more than 100 KB.
- Monochrome, Black / White or Gray-scale photo or any image other than photo will not be accepted.
- After Complete all of the Information you need to Recheck it Frequently. If you Satisfied about your information now you can Submit it and Its Ready for Print Out. Take a Print Copy to Reserve it for Future Reference and Make the Payment within 72 Hours.
- Please read instructions carefully before apply. Download Admission Circular
How To Pay Medical Dental (BDS) Admission Payment
DGHS <space> User ID and Send 16222
Exp: DGHS FGLTGS and Send 16222
Reply SMS. You Will Get A SMS Along With Pin. Now Send 2nd SMS
DGHS <space> YES <space> PIN <space> EXAM CENTER and Send 16222
DGHS YES 456321 15,16,22,40
Note: Please Select Exam Center Where you want to Seat For Exam.
Medical Dental Admission Test Result 2020
Medical BDS (Dental) Admission Test Result will Publish soon. You Can Collect Result From Our Site and Also dghs official site. Dental Admission Test Will be Held on 30 April 2021. So, After Complete admission test, You have to Collect Result from Website. result.dghs.gov.bd is The Official Website For Publishing Dental Admission Result. You Can Check Your Admission Result by Online. Stay With us For Getting Information About Dental Admission Result.
Dental Admit Card 2020-21 PDF Download
You Have To Download Dental Admit Card by Using Your User ID & Password. After Complete Form Fill Up, You Have to Download Dental Admission Admit Card From ….. Candidates have To Download Dental Admit Card Within …….. After 7th November, You Won’t Able To Collect Dental Admit Card From Online. So, Download Dental Admit Card Within Deadline.
- Applicants must have Bangladeshi citizenship.
- Students who passed SSC or equivalent exam for session 2015/2016 and HSC or equivalent for session 2017/2018.
- Students who passed with Physics, Chemistry & Biology main/optional subjects can apply only.
- Students who passed SSC exam before session 2015, they will not eligible for application.
- For the general candidates must have minimum CGPA 9.00 total in SSC and HSC or equivalent and minimum CGPA 3.50 in each of SSC and HSC in Bangladesh and Foreign Education Program.
- For the all tribal candidates and non-tribal candidates of Chittagong Hill Tracts districts need total CGPA 7.00 in SSC and HSC or equivalent exam. Application is not acceptable if applicants get bellow CGPA 3.00 individually.
- For all of candidates must have CGPA 3.5 in Biology in HSC level.
- The rules are also for foreign students who want to take admission in Private Medical or Dental Colleges.
That’s all about Dental Admission Test Circular. If you have more queries or information, don’t forget to let us know in the comment section.