Sylhet District Controller Office Job Circular 2019 . Sylhet DC Office job circular has been announced on Sylhet.gov.bd. Today we talk about Sylhet Deputy Commissioner Job circular notice 2019 and exam date and manual application process.
Sylhet DC Office Job Circular 2019
Notification of appointment of manpower in vacant posts has been published under Office of the Sylhet District Controller Office. Sylhet DC Office will appoint 25 people in 1 post. Both men and women can apply for the post. You can also apply if you have interests and qualifications. Full notice detailing the application process is given below:
|Sylhet DC Office Job Circular Timeline|
|Job Organization : Sylhet District Controller Office
Total post: 25
Application last date: 25-09-2019
Age limitation: 30 (for freedom fighters’ sons / daughters and fiscally disable candidates 32)
Official website: www.sylhet.gov.bd
Application fees for the post
Sylhet DC Office Job Circular 2019 has been announced on job notice website. Recently Sylhet DC Office authority offered a huge job opportunity for jobless youth. This is great opportunity Sylhet District Controller Office job seekers. Interested applicants must submit job application via Post office. So follow the chart to get idea about Application fees.
|Post name||Application fees|
|1. Account Assistant Cum Computer Operator||400/|
Sylhet DC Office Job details for the post
You already know about Sylhet DC Office job short detais. It is time to describe details information . Applicants are requested to approach the Bangladeshi who have the qualifications and experience described in the following conditions, in order to fill the vacancies of the Sylhet DC Office Job .
- Account Assistant cum Computer Operator
Total Post: 25
Education Qualification: Applicant has to have HSC or equivalent certificate in Business Group.
Other Qualifications: Candidates must have efficiency to type (Bangla at lest 20 words and English at lest 20 words)
Who are able to apply: See the circular.
Sylhet District Commissioner Office Job Circular 2019
Sylhet DC Office Job Application Form
There is no online based application system for this job application . So download this application form to apply for Sylhet DC Office Job.
How to Apply For DC Office Job
Sylhet DC Office online application form fill up procedure is not online based. If you do not know HOW to apply for Sylhet DC Office new job 2019 then you can follow their job notice. On this notice properly describe application procedure. So read below instruction to submit your job application properly.
- At first, you have to go Sylhet DC Office official website: www.sylhet.gov.bd
- You can get application form there.
- Candidates must fill this from by their valid information.
- Names of Gazette Officer, Character Certificates issued with signature of rank, nationality certificate, attested copy of all educational qualification certificates and latest 3 copies photo with the application form.
- You have to do 400 taka bank draft / pay order from Sonali Bank Ltd from any branch to the District Controller of Sylhet.
- For postage with registrations, postage stamps of 10 taka an envelope of 9’’x 4’’ size must be attached. On the upper right side of the envelope, the candidate’s postal address should be written.
- Candidates employed have to apply through appropriate authority. In this case, age and educational status are not relaxed
- Freedom quota candidates, verified photocopy of the Freedom Fighter Certificate. In addition, the certificate issued by the competent authority confirming the relationship with the freedom fighter is attached.
- Candidates have to write the name of the post on the applicant envelope is in bold.
- All Government rules relating to quotas shall be followed.
- In the case of quota, the candidate should write on his / her respective quota, envelope.
Notable Data for Sylhet DC Office Job Circular Applicants
- All of the candidates have to be present in the exam hall 30 minutes ago.
- Examinees have to show admit card enter the exam hall.
- Examination will be held according to the date and time.
- Candidates in the examination room will not be able to keep any cover on the ears during the examination.
- Candidates should not use any jewelry/ornaments in the examination room during the examination.
- No material or any kind of electronics can be carried.