NU Degree 1st Year Result Challenge 2019. Degree 1st year board challenge result 2019 has been announced on degree Rescrutiny result website nu.ac.bd. If you want to challenge your degree first year result then this post for you.
NU Degree 1st Year Result Challenge 2019
National University degree 1st year board challenge result 2019. has been published their Degree 1st-year examination Result Re-Scrutiny Apply circular 2019. National University Degree 1st-Year examination Result Has announced recently, then the Authority Announces a Notice regarding Result Re-Check. Students have to be Apply for re-scrutiny or khata check. The application won’t settle for when pointing in time.
Every student need the result. So it is important to give the result early. We are here to provide you to clear your doubt about your result. So let’s grab it.
|National University Degree 1st year board challenge Timeline|
|Online Application Date Begin: October 2019 at 10:00 am
Online Application Date Close: October 2019 at 04:00 pm
Application Charge Paying Last Date: October 2019 at 04:00 pm
Application Fee:BDT. 500/- TK.
Apply Address: www.nubd.info/201 or www.nu.edu.bd
NU Degree 1st Year Result Board Challenge Notice
National University (NU) Degree 1st Year Challenge Result 2019 circular has been published. Look below for details information.
How To Apply NU Degree 1st-year Result Re-Scrutiny
Students have to apply through Online. Application Form will be given by NU Authority. Per Exam Paper Fee T.K. 500/-. BDT. Examiners have to Submit Application Form with a bank draft otherwise the application won’t grant.
To Apply for Result Re-scrutiny, You Have To Follow our given Instruction. We are Providing this in The Below Part. After Complete Online Application, You Must have to Pay Application Fee Via Sonali Sebha.
- Firstly Visit The link www.nu.ac.bd
- Click on the Sonali Seba.
- After That Click re-scrutinizing Fee and Fill Up The Information With Semester / Year/ Part and Registration Number
- Now Fill The Requirement Info and
- Click Submit Button.
- After Complete The Online Application, Pay Your Application Fee by Print The Payment Slip. Note that you have to Pay Slip by Sonali Seba. See Details in The notice
Degree Result Re-scrutiny or Khata Check Payment System
After Complete Online Application, You Must have to Pay Application Fee Via Sonali Sebha.
- Firstly Visit The link nu.ac.bd
- Then click on the Sonali Seba.
- You will find there a pay slip option.
- Click there and give 500 TK.
- Then they will give you a pay slip.
- Click to print option.
- Print it on A4 size white paper.
- Keep it safe for further use.
National University Courses
National University follows some qualification for every applicant for degree admission. Below, we have listed all the qualification for you. National University has 6 types of 3 years course for degree candidates. These are:
- Bachelor of Arts -BA
- Bachelor of Music -BMU
- Bachelor of Science -BSC
- Bachelor of Sports -B Sports
- Bachelor of Social Science -BSS
- Bachelor of Business Studies -BSS
NU Degree Admission Minimum Requirement
If you can meet the following conditions then you can apply for degree admission.
- 1 copy passport size image,
- applicant’s phone number
- SSC, HSC exam roll number and registration number.
- Students can apply who have passed the SSC on 2015/2016/2017
- Students can apply who have passed the HSC on 2016/2018/2019
- Students can apply who have passed by getting a D grade.
- 60% mark will be calculated of HSC and 40% mark will be calculated of SSC.
- According to the SSC certificate, student age should be under 24 year on the date of 31 December 2019
We hope that all the information that we give you was really helpful for you. If you have any question about degree or any type of education related query please contact us using the comment box below. We provide here all the education related post. So feel free to say any query or suggestion to us. Thank you.