Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship circular 2019. DBBL HSC Scholarship 2019 result notice has been announced on their official website .www.dutchbanglabank.com. Every year they announce scholarship for HSC examinee. Today we discuss DBBL HSC scholarship result 2019 and application procedure.
Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship Circular 2019 & Result
Every year Dutch Bangla Bank, through the Dutch Bangla Bank Foundation, offers scholarships among the talented students but financially disadvantaged. In its continuation, this year Dutch Bangla Bank has published the HSC Scholarship circular 2019.
However, this year Dutch Bangla Bank will give scholarships to the deserving students from huge applications following a strictly observation such as the applicant’s academic results financial capability, physical conditions etc. Rural students will get around 90% on the other hand female students 50%.
|DBBL HSC Scholarship Timeline|
Application Opening July 21, 2019
Application Closing: September 15, 2019.
Publication of preliminary selection list trough Website: September 23. 2019.
Submission of original copy of all documents for verification to any DBBL branches / Mobile banking offices: September 24, 2019 to October 10, 2019.
Eligibility for the Scholarship
|Academic level||Minimum Obtained CGPA (without 4th subject), in HSC/equivalent examination for all Groups|
|For the students who passed SSC/equivalent examination from the institution situated in City Corporation areas||For the students who passed SSC/equivalent examination from the Institution situated outside City Corporation areas|
Amount and duration of scholarship
- Every year about 2500 students get this scholarship.
- Generally scholarship period is 3-5 years.
- Selected students for scholarship will get 2500 taka per month,
- 5000 taka will get for reading material.
- 1000 taka will get for clothing.
Application Procedure for BBBL HSC Scholarship 2019
The Student who did not avail Dutch-Bangla Bank Scholarship after passing SSC examination.
The students who are interested and passed H.S.C/equivalent examination in 2019 are requested to apply through online at: app.dutchbanglabank.com / DBBL Scholarship along with the following attachments:
- Scanned recent passport size color photograph of student.
- Scanned passport size color photographs of student’s father and mother.
- Scanned mark sheet and testimonial of S.S.C/equivalent examination.
- Scanned mark sheet of H.S.C./equivalent examination.
- Scale of all Scanned Documents: Image Dimension- width: 500px to 600px, Height700px to 800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
HSC DBBL Scholarship Circular 2019
DBBL HSC Scholarship Result 2019
After application process DBBL authority announced their Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship Result on their website and Publication of final result To be notified later through Newspaper and Website.
- The students finally selected for DBBL scholarship should get him/herself admitted at bachelor level within the current academic session in a public university/college before availing scholarship money.
- No direct application will be accepted.