Department of Livestock Services Job Circular. DLS Job Circular 2019 Notice has been announced on DLS New recruitment website job.dls.gov.bd Today we discuss about Livestock job description , exam date, admit card and seat plan. So lets start to discover your DLS job application information.
Department of Livestock Services – DLS Job Circular 2019
BD Livestock job notice 2019 has been declared. Now-a-days to get a job is like getting a golden egg. There are a lot of unemployed person in the whole of the country, all of them are trying to get a job. So, at present to get a job is so tough. Many people want a job in any way to satisfy him/herself, family and after all in his/her society where he lives. But in the present situation, to get a job is like getting an ‘Aladin Magic Lamp’. Everybody wants job but seat capacity is too limit to imagine. Yet there is good news that those who know English and are skilled at running computers can find jobs Notification of appointment of manpower in vacant posts has been published under Office of the Department of Livestock Services. DLS job will appoint 52 people in 3 posts. Both men and women can apply for the post. You can also apply if you have interests and qualifications. Full notice detailing the application process is given below:
Department of Livestock Services (DLS) Job Circular Timeline
|Job Publisher||Department of Livestock Services (DLS)|
|Job Published Date||08 September 2019|
|Application start date||12 September 2019|
|Application Deadline||13 October 2019|
|Age Limit for Jobs||18-30|
|Job Nature||Full Time|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job|
|Gender||Both (Male & Female)|
|Job Source||The Jugantor|
Department of Livestock Services Job Description
know about DLS job details is important issue before application. Cause without any information candidates can not apply for job. So first of all you have to select your suitable job post and then you have to check your eligibility. After all you can decide to apply for DLS new job 2019 application. So learn all details form below..
- Laboratory Technician
Total Post: 24
Education Qualification: HSC or equivalent in science.
- Office Assistant cum computer operator
Total Post: 23
Education Qualification: Applicant has to have HSC or equivalent certificate.
Other Qualifications: Candidates must have efficiency to type. Speed in computer use related word processing, data entry and typing (Bangla at lest 20 words and English at lest 20 words)
- Laboratory Attendant
Total Post: 05
Education Qualification: Applicant has to have two years experience about related post with 8 class certificate.
DLS Job Circular PDF
DLS Job Application Process
Livestock job application is not teletalk based. They have own job application website. Most of the candidates are not concern about DLS job application procedure. today we discuss about this.
- At first, you have to go website job.dls.gov.bd
- You can get application form there and you have to print out the form in a-4 size paper.
- Candidates must fill this from by their valid information.
- Remember that you have to set up 2 copy passport size photo adjust selected place in the form.
- Adjust with the application form, a treasury Calan form main copy. Code no: 1-4441-0000-2031
- Hard copy of the online application form, 2 (two) copies of passport size colored photographs, all educational qualification certificates, national identity card or birth registration certificate, certified copy of citizenship certificate and other set of papers (2) should be submitted while taking the oral examination. Original copies of all certificates must be displayed.
- Freedom fighters son – daughter of the Liberation War Affairs Ministry by the Freedom fighters / martyr Freedom fighters given in favor granted certificate and Freedom fighters son – son of the daughter – the daughter that the chairman / mayor City corporation Council heir certificate attested photocopy (legal cases) and other quota fans Attested copies of certificates must be submitted during the oral exam gaps.
- In addition, the original copy should be displayed during the oral examination. Niyag examination fee along with application form from Bangladesh Bank Sainali Bank Ltd. 1 / – (One hundred) Treasury invoice worth Rs. 100 / – (100) Directorate of Directors, Directorate of Livestock, and Bangladesh. A scanned copy of the Treasury invoice should be attached by filling in the name and address online.
- It is important to note here that even though all parts of the online application form have been submitted and submitted, the online application form will not be accepted until the test fee has been submitted
- Candidate should be between 18 – 30 years of age on 12/8/25. However, in the case of orphans, physically handicapped and freedom fighters, martyr freedom fighters – the maximum age limit for girls is up to 32 years. There is no freedom fighter. In the case of grandson, the maximum age is 30 years. Affidavit will not be accepted in case of age proof.
- The candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth and all other information, including the district, are written in the relevant document. The online application should be written exactly as it is and the color print of the application should be preserved
- All other types of quotas implemented by the government, including district quotas, will be followed properly in the candidate selection.
- Critical and incomplete applications will be deemed canceled without showing any reason.
- The authorities determine the number of terms and conditions of the appointment, regardless of the cause, without specifying any reasons. Binti reserves the right to cancel the amendment.
- Candidates working in public, semi-government and autonomous institutions must apply with the permission of the appropriate authorities
- The original copy of the authorization permit must be submitted during the oral examination.
- The date, time and place and examination information of the semester of the post will be communicated via SMS to the mobile phone provided on the web site
- The information filled in the online application form will be used online as all subsequent activities. The candidate himself will be 100% sure of the accuracy of all the information submitted before submitting the application
- No TA / DA will be provided for writing / oral examination.
Notable Data for DLS Job Circular Applicants
- All of the candidates have to be present in the exam hall 30 minutes ago.
- Examinees have to show admit card enter the exam hall.
- Examination will be held according to the date and time.
- Candidates in the examination room will not be able to keep any cover on the ears during the examination.
- Candidates should not use any jewelry/ornaments in the examination room during the examination.
- No material or any kind of electronics can be carried.
Department of Livestock Services Address
Krishi Khamar Sarak
Farmgate, Dhaka-1215, Bangladesh
Phone: 880-2- 9101932, Fax: 880-2-9110326