DEPTC Marine Apprenticeship Course Admission Circular 2019. Marine Admission notice has been announced. Today we will discuss about DEPTC Marine Course admission guideline.
Deck and Engine Personnel Training Center (DEPTC) is started its journey in 1970. It stands beside Sitalakhya river near Sonakanda which is in Narayanganj district. The training center was financed by the World Bank and directed by British and Danish authority from the starting under the conservancy of ILO.
|DEPTC Admission Timeline|
|Application Deadline: 31 / 10 / 2019.|
Schedule of Examination: 22nd and 23rd November 2019 at morning 10.00 am.
Place: Deck and Engine Personnel Training Center (DEPTC), Sonakanda, Narayanganj
Online application :
To apply online, visit: www.deptcnarayanganj.com
How to apply online?
- First go to the link www.deptcnarayanganj.com.
- Choose the course name.
- You will see form.
- Fill the form with proper information.
- Before submitting it check it at once.
- Finally submit it.
- A) The applicant must be single not allowed married people.
- B) Applicant must have passed at least SSC / equivalent examination.
- C) The original copy of all the required certificates must be displayed during the selection examination.
- D) According to the SSC / equivalent examination certificate, the candidate have to be in age of 16 ½ to 21 till 31/ 12 / 2019.
- E) The finally selected candidate has to stay in the center for continuous training.
- F) The authority reserves the right to accept or cancel any application without showing any cause.
Marine Admission Circular 2019-20
Admission Method :
- A) On the basis of merit list from among the applicants who have passed the SSC / equivalent examination, in each course250 person and a total of 500 apprentices will be selected from all the persons.
- B) The selected 500 people will have to take the written test of number 100 marks in Bengali, English, and general knowledge.
- C) The candidates who pass the written test in each branch will be called for physical fitness, eye, swimming and oral examination.
- D) Among the candidates who have passed the physical fitness, eye and swimming and oral examination, the first 75 (seventy five) apprentices will be finalized according to the merit list in each branch and others will be placed on the waiting list.
- E) The final selected candidate will have to pay one-time cash admission fee 15000 tk ( fifteen thousand) for getting admitted. Engine trainees will have to pay an extra 1000 tk (one thousand) fee for practical training at the Naval Dockyard.
- A) Free living and eating arrangements.
- B) Provide fee training and training uniform.
- C) Inland ships, coastal ships and fishing vessels are available for job.
So guys we hope that all the information was helpful for you. We also provide more job circular. Stay with us to know more job circular. Thanks for reading us.