Shahjalal University of Science and Technology SUST Seat Plan 2019-20 & Admit Card. SUST seat plan and admit card has been announced on SUST admission website admission.sust.edu.. After online form fill up you need to Download admit card PDf and before admission test exam you need seat plan 2019-20.
SUST Seat Plan 2019-20 & Admit Card PDF Download
Shahjalal University of Science and Technology also known as SUST. Which was established in 1986. If you want to be a part of SUST than nobody can stop you. The whole world will help you to get the dream university for you. today we talk about SUST admission admit card & Seat plan and admission test date,. So follow the post.
It is very important to know the exam date and time. For that you need not to check the SUST Admission circular. But look bellow the date is here;
|SUST admission Test Date 2019-20 Timeline|
|A Unit Exam Date – 26th October, 2019 at 9:30 am.|
B Unit Exam Date– 26th October, 2019 at 2:30 pm.
SUST Seat Plan 2019-20
For seat in the exam hall it is important to know the SUST seat plan 2019 PDF . SUST authority will publish the seat plan before the exam. So take a look on the official website of SUST. You can download SUST A unit , B1 & B2 admission admit card PDF from our website link.
- Firstly click on the website admission.sust.edu.
- Then go to the resent notice.
- You will find a pdf format paper document.
- Check your roll and time.
- Be careful to do it.
- Because one mistake will take a huge cost.
SUST Admit Card 2019-20
Candidates should note that an authenticated SUST Admit Card is an important document without which the candidate will not be permitted to appear for further selection processes of SUST. So its important to know the process of downloading the Shahjalal University of Science and Technology admit card PDF Download.
- Firstly you have to go to the official website admission.sust.edu.
- Sign in with your user Id and give the password.
- You will find the admit card option. Click on it.
- Then download the pdf version of the admit card.
- Click on to print option.
- Per unit you have to color print 2 copy admit card in A4 size white paper.
- Candidate have to carry the admit card in the examination hall.
- One copy of the admit card will be taken by the authority.
SUST Admission Exam process
After applying in the exam it is important to get prepared before the exam. So we are providing the exam process below:
- The exam will be held on MCQ procedure.
- Every wrong anser there will be minus 0.20
- Candidate has to use ball point pen in OMR sheet.
- Candidate can’t carry any electronic device.
- If the authority found anything like that they can take any action against you. So be careful about that.
Applying procedure for SUST admission test
For participate the exam you need to apply first. It is very important. Especially when there is huge confusion in B unit. Every year many people confused in B1 and B2. Be careful about that on the time of apply. Now we are providing the apply procedure below:
- Firstly you have to go to the official SUST Admission 2019-20 website admission.sust.edu.
- Give the necessary information. HSC passing year, board, roll number and mobile number (own or guardian).
- Get sign up.
- Give user ID and password.
- Give 300×400 pixel scanned picture of candidate. It has to be 100 KB.
- Give the information of quota and unit.
- After that click the submit button.
- There is a manual on admission.sust.edu/applicationprocedure.pdf page.
- For admission you can find admission.sust.edu/prospectus.pdf.
SUST Applicant selection and admit procedure
SUST has follow some rules when they select their candidates. After selection, they admit their students in respective department .
- 70% marks will came from the admission test
- 30% will came from SSC or equivalent exam and HSC or equivalent exam.
- For merit position you need 40% marks at least
- For quota the marks is same
SUST Admission information via Online or SMS
- You can get all the information on the official website of SUST admission.sust.edu.
- You can also get the information on your own mobile phone via sms.
- For DATE, FEES, REQDGP, TOTALSEAT, KEYWORDS you can use the key word and send to 16242.
Like SUST <space> DATE
- For FORGOTROLL, BILLINFO you can use these key word and send it to 16242.
Like SUST <space> BILLINFO <space> user id
- For FORGOTPASS, STATUS, SEATPLAN, RESULT you can use these key word and send it to 16242.
Like SUST <space> FORGOTPASS<space> user id/ admission roll number.
- For admission there is also a hot number 01555555001-4 (from 10 am to 6 pm). For any query you can call.
Like every year this year SUST has took a lot application. So if you want to be part of SUST you have to try hard. Thanks for reading us.