Nursing Admission Result 2022-2023. BSC and Diploma Midwifery Nursing Admission Result 2023 and Nursing result has been released on Directorate General of Nursing & Midwifery DGNM result website app.dghs.gov.bd. To download the merit list result PDF follow our post. We attach here diploma nursing result, BSC nursing result and Nursing Midwifery result. So let’s start.
Nursing Admission Result 2022-2023
Welcome to BD CIRCULAR ZONE, today we will discuss the Nursing admission result 2023 so it will be good news for those who attended BSC and Diploma Midwifery Nursing Admission. We know that waiting is more difficult than death but after a long time, my dear students are waiting for their admission result. As you have come to our post and reading this post so you will get your proper result and we can say that it is the right place to get your result. BD Nursing admission system is controlled by the Directorate General of Nursing & Midwifery DGNM. This ministry maintains all admission-related procedures.
This year’s nursing admission test circular was published in November. Online application starts on 15 March 2023 and finished on 13 April 2023. BSC and Diploma nursing admission held on 26 May 2023, Friday, 10:00 am to 11:00 am. This year a huge amount of candidates are participating in DGNM nursing admission test exam. According to last year’s hope that nursing result will announce within four or five days later. If you do not know How to check the Nursing admission result then follow our instructions.
Nursing Result 2023– dgnm.teletalk.com.bd
This year after completing the HSC result a lot of people wanted to admit in Diploma and BSC Nursing for this they searched a circular when they get a circular they prepared for application. But after a few days ending the application, the students participated in the admission test and now they are eagerly waiting for their admission result. The application link was dgnm.teletalk.com.bd. Diploma Nursing, BSC Nursing, and Nursing and Midwifery Admission Result will announce at the same time. All course admission test result website is app.dghs.gov.bd/nursing. This website is one of the child sites of the Directorate General of Nursing & Midwifery. When the result announces then most of the students search for the result link but they do not get the proper result link. In this post, we are going to show you which is accrual URL and how to check the merit list by roll number. So no more lately let’s start.
- There is no way to check BSC & Diploma admission result via SMS. So at first, you have to go to this link app.dghs.gov.bd/nursing to find your result.
- After entering this page you will get a roll number box.
- Now write your admission exam ” Roll Number”
- Now click on the “Submit” button.
- Finally, you will see your merit position and other related information.
Diploma Nursing Admission Result
Now nursing education is very demandable to the student. A lot of scholars of our country say that if read in nursing then you will get a job easily. It is impossible that one student completed the nursing curse but he/she cannot get a job. As there is a lot of hospitals and nursing home so nursing students have a bright future. For this big amount students from one corner to another corner come to admit in this sector and participate in the admission result. Directorate General of Nursing & Midwifery offers you three types of courses. BSC Nursing is one of the most renowned and most competitive courses. This year thousands of candidates are applying for BSC Nursing online application. This course admission test was held on 26 May 2023. If you are an admission examinee of this course then just click the below link to download result PDF.
Nursing Institute in Bangladesh
- Faujdarhat Nursing College, Chittagong
- Bogra Nursing College, Bogra
- College of Nursing, Mohakhali, Dhaka
- Mymensingh Nursing College, Mymensingh
- Sylhet Nursing College, Sylhet
- Barisal Nursing College, Barisal
- Rajshahi Nursing College, Rajshahi
- Rangpur Nursing College, Rangpur.
- Dhaka Nursing College, Dhaka.
Total number of seats in Government Nursing
- Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery (3 years) -Mot Seats -2580
- Diploma in Midwifery (3 years) – Total seats – 975
- B.Sc in Nursing- (4 years) Total seats -1100
BSC Nursing Result 2022-2023
BD Diploma Nursing science admission test result announce soon. According to DGNM source, the Diploma Nursing result will be released as soon as possible. If you will get merit position then you can able to admit to nursing institutes. So wait for the result. To get the PDF result,just click below blue button.
Nursing Admission Result PDF
To get the result the students search by below keyword. My dear we hope that by this keyword you will get your result very easily.Nursing is a profession within the healthcare sector that focuses on providing care, support, and treatment to individuals, families, and communities to promote and maintain their health and well-being. Nurses play a vital role in various healthcare settings, including hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, community health centers, schools, and even in patients’ homes.
Required Documents for Admission
When you pass in the admission test you will be very glad it is natural. My dear you have to remember a word that you have to submit some important copy for admission otherwise you can not admit in the nursing and diploma institution. My dear if you want to get admitted in you desire nursing college then you read our instruction you have to sublimit your academic document and remember that it will be original. The required documents are …
- SSC and HSC certificate but if you are the students of Madrasah and vocational then you have to submit your respective certificate.
- SSC and HSC Academic Transcript /Grade Sheet / Mark sheet but if you are the students of Madrasah and vocational then you have to submit your respective Transcript /Grade Sheet / Mark sheet.
- You have to also submit three copies passport size current colored photo and they must be verified by the first-class officer.
- If you are son/ daughter/ grandson/ granddaughter freedom fighter then you have to show verified copy of the Freedom fighter certificate.
- You need to show admit card of Diploma in the nursing admission test.
- And finally for district quota applicants must show citizen certificate from Union council or Mayor or Ward Councilor.
Dear if you want to get all other university admission result and other important information, subscribe our website BD CIRCULAR ZONE and if you want to know to us about diploma in nursing admission , comment in the following comment box. We will try to answer your question. Stay with us soon will come to you with a new post. Thank you very much.