Jagannath University JNU Seat Plan & Admission Result 2019-20. JNU result has been announced on JNU Seat Plan 2019-20 website admissionjnu.info. Every students need their admission seat plan so today we wediscuss about JNU unit 1,2 & 3 result.
Jagannath University JNU Seat Plan & Admission Result 2019-20
Jnu admission test start on 14th September 2019. Nest JNU Unit 1 & 2 admission will held . So most of the students are waiting for JNU unit 3 result and rest of the students early wait for JNU unit 1, 2 seat plan PDF. So today we will provide you JNU admission result and seat plan.
JNU Admission Result 2019-20
The JNU admission result 2019-20 will be published within 24 hours. SO Check JNu a, b & C unit result from below link.
JNU Unit-2/B Result 2019-20
For that you need to go to the official website of JnU Unit-3 result 2019-20 for admission details go to http://admissionjnu.info/.
- Firstly click on it.
- Then you will see a log in option.
- Give your user id and password.
- Then you will see a result finding bar.
- Then put your roll and registration number.
- Wait for a while.
- Then you will see your result.
- If you don’t have internet then don’t be so upset.
- You got a sms on your mobile phone also from the authority of JnU.
- The sms will come into your given mobile phone.
- So be careful to give your mobile number.
JNU Seat Plan
For the examinee it is important to know the seat plan. Otherwise candidate can’t reach the exam hall. It will be big disaster. So we are here to stop from the disaster. Look below –
JNU Unit-1 Seat Plan PDF
JNU Unit-1 Seat Plan PDF
- Exam date, time and seat plan will be uploaded on the official website of JnU https://www.jnu.ac.bd/.
- You have to go to the website,
- Then you will find ‘admission’ option.
- Then click on it.
- On the right site of the bar you will see seat plan option.
- Click on it.
- Now match your roll number. You will find it easily.
- You will get one sms on your given mobile number.
- You also find this information by newspaper and electronic media.
- You have to carry the admit card for exam.
- If the admit card picture and the candidate’s face doesn’t match the exam will be canceled.
- You can’t carry mobile phone, watch, calculator or another electronic device.
- If the examiner got any of it they kept it and also can cancel the exam. So be careful about it.
Unit wise Total seat
There is to short seat for the candidates. If they know the scenario of Jagannath University then they could strategized themselves for the exam. So here’s the amount of seat-
- Unite 1- science (Biochemistry and Molecular Biology – 30, Microbiology – 40, Pharmacy – 35, Zoology – 80, Botany – 80, Psychology -80, Geography and Environmental science – 80, Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology – 30, Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) – 50, Chemistry – 80, Physics – 80, Mathematics – 80, Statistics – 80. Total seat 825)
- Unit 2- humanities (Bengali – 80, English – 80, History – 80, Philosophy -80, Islamic History and Culture – 80, Islamic Studies – 80, Education Research – 50, Modern Languages -50, Land Management and Law – 60, Law – 80, Sociology -80, Anthropology -80, Economics -80, Political Science -80, Public Administration -80, Social Work -80, Mass Communication and Journalism -80. Total seat – 1270)
- Unit 3- business studies (Finance – 100, Management studies – 160, Marketing – 100, Accounting and information system – 160. Total seat – 520)
- Film and Television – 30, Drama – 40, Music – 40, fine arts and graphic – 40. Total seat 150.
JNU Admission Exam procedure
- The exam will be written examination.
- Exam time: 1 hour 30 minute
- Marks distribution:
- Written – 72 marks
- From SSC – 12 marks
- From HSC – 16 marks (total 100 marks)
Jagannath University Admission Marks Distribution
- Unite 1- science (Physics – 24 , Chemistry – 24, Math or biology – 24)
- Unit 2- humanities (Bangla – 24, English – 24, Bangladesh and current world – 24)
- Unit 3- business studies (Accounting – 24, Business Organization and Management/ business policy/ IQ – 24, language studies – 24)
Department of Fine Arts and Graphics, Department of Drama, Department of Music, Department of Film and Television department will admit their student with different examination. The exam procedure will be decided by the specific department.
For these exam marks distribution:
- From SSC – 20 marks
- From HHC – 30 marks
- Written and viva – 50 marks.
We hope that all the information will be helpful for you. Please stay connected with us. We will inform you the right and fast information. We also provide all the university admission related updates and also job related post. So if you want them so bookmark our website. We will give you all te updates. Thank you for reading us.