DPE PTI Instructor Exam Date, Admit card Download & Seat Plan 2019. PTI instructor (Science) admit card 2019 PDF , exam date notice has been announced on BPSC non cadre website bpsc.teletalk.com.bd. This DPE PTI Exam date has announced on daily new paper. Today we discuss about PTI instructor seat plan.
DPE PTI Instructor Exam Date, Admit Card Download & Seat Plan 2019
A huge PTI job circular had been published under the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education. The circular was published 17.04.19 and the circular number was 11. The job post name was Instructor (Science). A lot of applicants had applied for this post. The applicants who applied for under the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education, the field of Primary education of the Primary Teacher Training Institute (PTI) of Instructor (Science), 9 grade. It is natural matter that you are waiting when your exam will be held. Good news for them that the exam date already has published. The interested candidates will find the exam related information in the following website www.bpsc.gov.bd and also our website www.bdcircularzone,com . Now we will here discuss about in the following the exam time, the process of admit card download and finally seat plan in details.
PTI Instructor (Science) Exam Timeline
|Post Name||PTI Instructor (Science)|
|Exam date Publisher||Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
DPE PTI Written Exam Date
My dear PTI Instructor (Science) exam candidates, now we will discuss about the exam date of Directorate of Primary Education PTI Instructor (Science) for your benefits. The authority of BPSC has been declared the exam date on their notice board and daily newspaper like The Bangladesh Protidin. This time BPSC has selected just only one centre for written exam and examinees number is just 556. We will give the center name bellow. To see the center name if you feel that you are so far from the centre you have to come to participate in written examination then you have to come previous day otherwise it is difficult for you to participate in the exam. Now see the exam time in the following any delay.
|Exam center||Shrebangla Nagar Government Girl School, Agargaon, Shrebangla Nagar, Dhaka.|
|Exam Date||15 September 2019. ( Sunday)|
|Exam Time||From 12.00 pm – 4.00 pm)|
NB: The examinees have to come in the examination hall at least 15 minutes before the exam started.
PTI Instructor Exam Mark distribution
If you want to participate in PTI instructor exam under the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education, you have to know admission exam mark distribution of PTI instructor exam. For your benefits we have given the PTI instructor exam mark distribution in the following.
DPE PTI Written Exam Mark Distribution
The exam will be held in written. For the written examination of 200 marks, a total of 40 numbers will be answered in Bangla, English and General Knowledge. 80 numbers will be answered in the time will be given 4 hours. In the examination hall 4 answer scripts will be given for subjects. The examiners have to use 4 answer scripts to 4 subjects. If any examinee gives more than two subjects answer in one answer script, his answer script will be cancelled.
PTI Instructor Admit Card Download
You can download your DPE PTI instructor admit card after submitting online application. BPSC authority will announce PTI admit card download date. Applicant can download their admit card PDF with in due date. If any students fail to download his/her PTI instructor admit card 2019 then he can not enter the admission test exam hall.
- You need to download the admit card for going to the exam hall.
- For that you have to go to the official website www.bpsc.gov.bd or http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd.
- Before 1 week of exam date you can download the admit card.
- You have to login the website.
- Give your user id and password:
- After that click on the print button.
- Boom! That’s your admit card.
- Print your admit card in a white A4 size colored page in 2 copy.
- One copy will collected by the examiner.
Primary PTI Job Exam Related Notice
What PTI Instructor (Science) Candidates Need to Know
A new admit card will not delivered to the examinees. If the examinees lost their previous admit card or it will be damaged, they could collect their admit card from the website of BPSC link : www.bpsc.gov.bd and you can also could get http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd.
Primary PTI Instructor Job Description
- Candidate must be a Bangladeshi.
- For all the candidates the age limitation is 18 to 30 years.
- Freedom fighter and disable candidates can apply from 18 to 32 years.
- For the certification of age affidavit won’t allow.
- For quota the last declaration of govt. would be maintained.
- After the time expired than the application won’t take.
- Name of the center – Shrebangla Nagar Government Girl School. Date: 15 September 2019.
PTI Job Application process
- Firstly you have to go: Visit bpsc.teletalk.com.bd.
- Click to Start Application Button.
- Enter the information.
- Click on the Check information Button.
- Follow the Steps and fill the form.
Remember that Photo Size (300X350) pixel, maximum size will be 75KB and signature Size (300X80) pixel; Maximum size will be 20KB. After submit this form website automatically give a application serial number. Use this serial number to send application fee. Dear applicants remember that without online application your submission will be invalid.
More Important Information About PTI Exam
- The examinees have to come in the examination hall at least 15 minutes before the exam started.
- The examinees can not enter the examination room for 15 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
- The candidate can not. leave the examination room within 2 hours of the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates are particularly cautioned that if they do not enter the registration number correctly and if they do not fill the circle correctly, if they cut anything on the answer sheet and then use fluid the exam will be canceled in the post.
- Each candidate will have his signature and his signature on his signature along with his registration number and name in the Hajira list. The picture and signature of the Hajira list along with the photo and signature of the admit card will be seen, if there is no match, the candidate will be expelled and legal action will be taken against him.
- Special search operation will be arranged against fake candidates. Bringing books, bags, vanity bags, handguns, pocket watches, electronic watches, mobile phones, clock-like mobile phones or electronic devices to the test center is completely prohibited in the center. If the banned material is found, the candidate will be seized and his candidacy canceled. The appropriate legal action will be taken against the expelled candidate.
- The applicants for the handicapped candidates, who have written the subtitles, will have to submit the application form along with the unit-1, the director of the head office of the commission’s Dhaka office, for the writing of the auditor by the next September 23 (during office). Consideration of the application of the Commission will have to be paid stenographer.
- In the context of the petition filed by the handicapped examiner, only written permission from the Bangladesh Government Action Commission will be issued with a photo-related permit. Released from the Commission with photographs issued with written permission must be present when examining with a disability examiner.
- Candidates cannot cover the corners on the ears during the exam; the ears should be kept open. Candidates should not use anything like jewelry ornaments when the exam. Credit card / bank card duplicate corner cannot be carried on examination.
- Scientific calculators or such instruments cannot be used in such a corner. However, a simple calculator can be used.
- This circular will be found on their official website also.