Dakhil English 2nd Paper Suggestion 2020 ( Exclusive). Madrasah Board SSC/ Dakhil English short suggestion 2020 is available on our website bdcircularzone.com. If you want to get Dakhil all subject question , model test and short suggestion 2020 then keep on our website. Today we discuss about Dakhil 2nd Paper English Suggestion.
Dakhil English 2nd Paper Suggestion 2020 ( Exclusive)
To think about all madrasah board dhakil examinee we made a exclusive suggestion. If you read according to this Dhakil English suggestion 2020 , insallah you will get a good figure in English second part exam of Dakhil Examination 2020. So follow our exclusive short Dhakil suggestion 2020 to get 80+ marks.
To get in grammar part you have to practice more and more. Getting good marks in grammar part, every item of grammar part should exercise otherwise you can not get good marks. If you want to get A+ in English second part, you have to get 55 marks in grammar item. As you have to get 55 marks in grammar item so it will not be right way to follow suggestion so I do special recommendation for you that don’t follow suggestion, read elaborately every grammar item.
Writing CV with Cover Latter
1.Suppose, you are Limon/Lima, graduated in Computer Science. the post of a computer programmer) in a renowned company. Now write a CV with a cover letter for the post. Your CV shouldn’t ex
- Suppose, some computer operators will be recruited in the Premier Bank Ltd. You are interested to be a computer operator. Now, write a CV with a cover letter to me Your CV should not exceed one page.
3.Suppose you are Tony/Toukir and you have passed H. Now, write a CV with cover letter for the post of a Computer Operator in a company. Your CV should not exceed one page.
- Write a CV with a cover letter in order to apply for the post of a Madrasah Lecturer / Assistant Teacher.
- Suppose, some Accounts Officers will be recruited in the Premier Bank Ltd. You are interested to be Accounts Officer. Now, write a CV with a cover letter to the General Manager for the post. Your CV should not exceed one page.
- Suppose, you are X and you have passed Dakhil. You have got a vacancy ad for the position of a mobile operator in a well-known mobile company. Now, write a CV with a cover letter for the post.
1.Imagine, you bought a Samsung television set from Electra International. Teios week ago. You are very much disappointed because the set is no ery much disappointed because the set is not functioning well. It gives neither clear picture nor clear sound. Now, write a letter complaining about the television set Mention the problems in detail in the letter.
2.Imagine, you are Md. Amir Hossain, an inhabitant of Bac days in frequent failure of electric supply in your locality. It has made write a letter to the concerned authority complaining against the frequent in your locality.
- Write a letter to the Postmaster General of your cricle complaining against irregular delivery of letters.
- Draf an application seeking redress as an inflated electric bill has been issued in your name.
- Write an application to the Principal of your Madrasah seeking permission to go on a study tour.
- Write an application to the Superintendent of your Madrasah for a testimonial.
- Write an application to the Principal of your Madrasah for a seat in the Madrasah hostel.
- Write an application to the Principal for a full free studentship.
- Write an application to the Principal of your Madrasah to set up a Computer Club un your madrasah.
- Write an application to the Principal of your Madrasah for setting up a English language club.
- Write an application to the Principal of your Madrasah for starting a canteen in your madrasah compound.
Emails (Formal & Informal)
1.Suppose, you are an inhabitant of the village Vobanipur, Magura. Cholera has broken out in your locality in an epidemic form. Now, send an email to the Upazila Nirbahi Officer of Vobanpur seeking immediate arrangement for vaccination in your locality.
2.Suppose, you are X. You have a pen-friend in Iraq who wants to know about Bangladeshi food. Now, send a message to him through email about the foods and food habits in Bangladesh.
3.Suppose, you are Sumon of Sirajgonj. Your friend Miran who is living in Dhaka wants to know about your aim in life. Send a message to him through email about your aim in life.
- Imagine, you are Habib/Nila. Recently you are going to sit for Dhakil Examination. Now inform your father through email how you have done in the test Exam.
- Suppose, Nasir is one of your best friends who has not yet visited your house. Now, write an email message to Nasir requesting him to visit your house.
- Suppose, you are Ratan/Ratna of Kandirpar, Comilla. You are going to observe your birthday on the 25th February 2018. You have decided to invite some of your friends. Now, send an email to Kamal, one of your friends, who lives in Chittagong and invite him to attend the party of your birthday.
- Imagine, you are Nabila/Nabil of 9 Mymensingh Road, Dhaka-1000. One of your friends who lives in Chittagong has won the President’s Award in essay writing. Now, send an email to your friend Rashida/Rashid of 34/C Broadway Lane Chittagong, congratulating him/her on his/her achievement.
- Suppose, you will go to Rajshahi to attend the marriage ceremony of one of your cousins. So, you want to book a bus ticket for a fixed day. Now, send an email to the manager of a travel agency for booking a ticket for you.
- The postman
- Women’s contribution
- Traffic Jam
- A Winter Morning
- A Moonlit Night
- Global Warming
- Pahela Baishakh.
- 1.A Journey by Train I Made.
- 2.Duties of a Student or Student and Social Service .
- Necessity of Female Education.
- My Aim in Life
- Student Life
- Wonders of Modern Science
- Science in Everyday Life.
- Duties to Parents.
- Value of Time.
To get all Dakhil all subject suggestion join our Facebook Page.