BPSC Non Cadre Foreign Ministry Private Assistant Exam date and seat plan 2019 .BPSC seat plan & exam date has been announced on Foreign Ministry Non cadre job website bpsc.gov.bd. Today we discuss about BPSC non cadre job related information.
BPSC Non Cadre Private Assistant Exam date & Seat Plan 2019
A BPSC Non Cadre job circular had been published Private Assistant to the foreign minister. A lot of applicants had applied for that post. The applicants who apply for Private Assistant to the foreign minister it is natural matter that they are waiting when their exam will be held. Good news for them that the exam date already has published. The interested candidates will find the exam related information in the following website www.bpsc.gov.bd and also our website www.bdcircularzone,com . Now we will here discuss about in the following the exam time, the process of admit card download and finally seat plan in details.
Foreign Minister Private Assistant Exam Timeline
|Post Name||Private Assistant to the foreign minister|
|Exam time||1 hour|
NB: A new admit card will not deliver to the examinees. If the examinees lost their previous admit card or it will be damaged, they could collect their admit card from the website: www.bpsc.gov.bd
BPSC Non Cadre Private Assistant Exam Date
My dear Private Assistant to the foreign minister exam candidates, now we will discuss about the exam date of Private Assistant to the foreign minister for your benefits. The authority of BPSC has been declared the exam date on their notice website today. This time Private Assistant to the foreign minister has selected just only one centre for MCQ exam. We will give the center name bellow. To see the center name if you feel that you are so far from the centre you have to come to participate in MCQ examination then you have to come previous day otherwise it is difficult for you to participate in the exam. Now see the exam time in the following any delay.
|Post Name||Exam date and day||Exam Time|
|Private Assistant to the foreign minister||27/09/2019 (Friday)||03.00-04.00|
BPSC Private Assistant Seat Plan 2019
My dear Private Assistant to the foreign minister exam candidates, now we will discuss about the seat plan of Private Assistant to the foreign minister for your benefits. The authority of BPSC has been declared the seat plan on their website today. Now see the seat plan in the following any delay.
|Examination Centre||Registration Number||Examinee Number|
|Sherebangla Nagar Govt. Girls High School, Agargoan, Sherebangla Nagar, Dhaka||000001-001600||1600|
|Sherebangla Nagar Govt. Girls High School, Agargoan, Sherebangla Nagar, Dhaka||001601-003200||1600|
|Bangabhandu Shiek Mujib Academy, Sherebangla Nagar, Agargoan, Taltala, Dhaka||003201-005200||2000|
|Haji Asraf Ali High School, Porbo Sheura Para, Kafrul, Dhaka||005201-006400||1200|
|Dhaka Polytechnic Institute, Tejgaon, Dhaka||006401-008400||2000|
|GonoBabhon Govt. High School, Sherebangla Nagar, Dhaka||008404-300344||1000|
|Muhammadpur Central College, Noorjahan, Muhammadpur, Dhaka||300345-700164||1600|
|Muhammadpur High Girls School, Noorjahan, Muhammadpur, Dhaka||700165-800797||1139|
BPSC Non cadre Seat Plan & Exam Date
BPSC Non Cadre Time Schedule and Instruction
|Time||Examinees should do|
|2.00-2.30||The examiners will enter their respective rooms|
|2.30||Candidates will be given answer sheet. Candidates will write their names, district and registration number in the answer box, fill in the respective circles with the ballpoint pen in Kali and sign the spot in the prescribed order under the direction of the inspectors.|
|3.00||Question paper will be given. The questionnaire will have the set number printed on the answer sheet. On receipt of the questionnaire, the candidates will be sure that he / she has received the questionnaire of the same color of the set and number given.|
|4.00||The experiment will be over. The examiners will stay in their respective seats. Inspectors will accept answer sheets. After the inspectors comprehend the answer sheet, the examiners will leave the exam room. The candidates will take the question paper.|
Private Assistant to the foreign minister Admit Card Download
You can download your Private Assistant to the foreign minister admit card after submitting online application. BPSC authority will announce admit card download date. Applicant can download their admit card PDF with in due date. If any students fail to download his/her Private Assistant to the foreign minister 2019 then he can not enter the admission test exam hall.
- You need to download the admit card for going to the exam hall.
- For that you have to go to the official website www.bpsc.gov.bd
- Before 1 week of exam date you can download the admit card.
- You have to login the website.
- Give your user id and password:
- After that click on the print button.
- Boom! That’s your admit card.
- Print your admit card in a white A4 size colored page in 2 copy.
- One copy will collected by the examiner.
Notable Data for Private Assistant to the foreign minister Examinees
- The instructions given on the website and in the entry should be followed carefully.
- After 5pm, the examiner will not be allowed to enter the exam room.
- After receiving the question paper, the examiner cannot leave the exam room at the corner until the exam is over.
- The registration number of the candidates is 6 (six) digits. If the registration number of the candidate in the corner is less than 6 (six) digits, fill the vacant house / houses with zero and fill the digits of the registration number with the ballpoint pen.
- Candidates have to answer the Objective Type 1 question. For each correct answer, the examiner will get the number 1 (one); If you answer wrong answer 1 for each wrong answer. The number 0 (zero decimal five) can be deducted
- Cannot use a calculator in the test. Mobile phones, electronic devices, corner watches, bookshelves, bags, and corner bags will not be able to enter the exam room
- Candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall at the gate of the examination hall, checking the contents and admit card. If a mobile phone, corner device, or handgun is found at the corner of the examiner in the corner of the exam room, legal action will be taken against the candidate by expulsion, and in the future, the corner taken by the Commission will be made inappropriate for the exam.
If you loss your password
Sometimes some affiants ask I lost my SMS now how I will participate in the examination. Dear affiants if you lost your password don’t worry. Now I will say the process to get your admit card in the following…
If you loss password
- At first you have to go www.bpsc.gov
- Then select recover password.
- Select Exam.
- Select User Id.
- Type Mobile Number.
If you loss Used ID
- At first you have to go www.bpsc.gov.bd
- Then select recover user Id.
- Write post name.
- Write name
- Write father name.
- Type Mobile Number.